BvS Batmobile WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be that guy.

Isn't WB likely to stop this from ever happening?

And I say that as someone really interested i ordering this and the Batwing. They look mighty impressive.

I'd say Hot Toys should just acquire the Jazz inc. team (as a startup) and have them as a large scale diorama/Vehicle branch.
Hot Toys already have all the necessary license Jazz Inc. needs! Everybody Happy! (Well the price will go up, but hey..)

Put my order in tonight. This piece looks absolutely incredible! I have no idea where I will be displaying it yet, but I'll work that one out later lol. Glad I didn't miss out on this one.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Beautiful...beautiful piece that I'd love to have but don't have the space for it.

Everyone, please share photos once it comes in! I liked the Batffleck-mobile. My second favorite film Batmobile after the Burtonmobile.

I'll be that guy.

Isn't WB likely to stop this from ever happening?

And I say that as someone really interested i ordering this and the Batwing. They look mighty impressive.

I think Jazzinc has also done stuff from Star Wars and Disney hasn't stopped them yet. Maybe you can't copyright a "background set design" so they can get away with selling diorama pieces because that's what they mostly do.

The vehicles like the Batmobile, Batwing, etc. is definitely treading the line, but their work is fantastic and I hope they can continue.

Just ordered one. Probably the most money I'll ever spend on a collectible and no idea where to put it but this thing looks too awesome to pass up. Plus I like supporting the model. Hyped!

I thought these were sold out. That’s what it says on the website. I was a little disappointed to finally find the site this past weekend, and discovering that I’d missed out. However, I had been looking for the ‘66 Batmobile, so the priority was getting that one, which meant paying in full. With all the POs in the pipeline I need a few months to catch up. If there’s another run I’ll try to pick one up. Congrats to everyone getting this.

I thought these were sold out. That’s what it says on the website. I was a little disappointed to finally find the site this past weekend, and discovering that I’d missed out. However, I had been looking for the ‘66 Batmobile, so the priority was getting that one, which meant paying in full. With all the POs in the pipeline I need a few months to catch up. If there’s another run I’ll try to pick one up. Congrats to everyone getting this.

The deluxe one is still available:

https://www.jazzincdioramas.com/product/1-6-justice-mobile-deluxe-version/

It's the base model that is sold out. The price difference is $299.

Anybody getting the BVS or Justice League Batmobiles, please be sure to post pics of both the Batmobiles and the postage box, to get an idea of the size.Thanks in advance! :)

Does anybody know the size dimentions for the BVS version? [length, width and depth in inches if possible].Cheers! :)

Does anybody know the size dimentions for the BVS version? [length, width and depth in inches if possible].Cheers! :)

102cm x 56cm x 30cm per the site. In an earlier video Joost measured it at 102.0 x 56.0 x 27.7cm, so it appears to have gotten a tad taller - maybe from the changes to fit the HT Batman in the cockpit?

Yes, it is real. And the very first units are shipping out next month. However, if you order now, you will most likely get yours around the end of July.

Hey JazzInc, will the justice leaque upgrade stop being order able around the same time the batmobile will? I pre ordered the car on payments, but am unsure about whether I want the upgrade yet. Interested to know how much time I have to make that call. Thanks

Hey JazzInc, will the justice leaque upgrade stop being order able around the same time the batmobile will? I pre ordered the car on payments, but am unsure about whether I want the upgrade yet. Interested to know how much time I have to make that call. Thanks

Yes those will definitely be shipped together. I will need to know pretty soon if I have to make one for you

Hey JazzInc, how big will the shipping crate be for the BVS Batmobile? [height, width and length in inches, if possible].Cheers! :)

Back