Buying multiples of Ltd editions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it would be interesting to see what people who defend stockpiling collectibles have in their ebay/selling history.

just sayin.

Depends on the motivation. Could be greed, could be something else. . .nothing intrinsically greedy to buying more than one wants. Maybe someone is buying an extra for a friend, maybe to re-sell, maybe to hoard. Only in the last case is it greed, IMO (well, greed for possessing it versus greed of money to be had from re-selling, that is).

I'm with most others here, though. If you want it and can acquire it, go get it. Who cares why you are doing it? It is your money.

Last edited:
But some people don't just keep multiples in box. Some people display them proudly all in a row because they are so awesome. Have you seen the T-800 Arnold 1:1 bust, now have you seen two of them together:rock2

just for the lol's

nn4rhf.jpg

I f I really like a figure enough, I'll buy two. One to open and one to put away. I rarely do this because its an expensive hobby, but most of the stuff I buy multiples of are Hot Toys and Medicom stuff.. and on occasion 3A figures...

I f I really like a figure enough, I'll buy two. One to open and one to put away. I rarely do this because its an expensive hobby, but most of the stuff I buy multiples of are Hot Toys and Medicom stuff.. and on occasion 3A figures...
Same here. If i really like something i will go out of my way to buy as many as i could regardless of the cost but one problem with me is i display everything even though it looks tasteless and rediculous.

Back