1/6 & 1/4 PF Cold Cathode (CCFL) Lightsabers & Repairs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you still making these pixelpiper? I have the sideshow deluxe Vader and would be interested in the lightsaber and chest/belt box kit and also a double saber for maul. I can send you the hilts. Could you let me have a price please including shipping to the UK? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sankari, beg4mercy, did either of you hear anything from pixelpiper? I want to get a couple of these but can't seem to get a reply on here? Anybody know how else I can contact him? Anybody know if he still offers these?

Try Facebook under the name Bruno Pixeledrous. Bruno mentions on there that he is extremely busy with work and does not get much time to work on sabers at the moment. I have been waiting nearly a year since I placed my order last April.

Try Facebook under the name Bruno Pixeledrous. Bruno mentions on there that he is extremely busy with work and does not get much time to work on sabers at the moment. I have been waiting nearly a year since I placed my order last April.

Thanks for letting me know. I'm not on fb but if that's how long the wait is I think I will try elsewhere.
I appreciate you letting me know[emoji106]

Got my battery eliminators for SS dx Vader this weekend to go with my CCFL saber. Looks fantastic, and all of the wiring quality is top notch.

hAzzcIbv6dBnrU1NxX-Lw-hE1JYkGWygl6A5QDzsavt4M1cEt4oFDjj_PekTGk6fISoibffQmTDx1CLcQesNUlT7uR2NscFZlR0nCnwqQF9phSbqlGHzvyztoU8YVYfi1vwNwG9TgKI01V8dJWRoU8NSuknBPTo8nfrB6v-sFsHmhoensWzW69ShNwrgEegWC68lvr3fRucpyziGWV5QZrzf6Vs8okz_U-3PBmNA-FVZiwWNloHov_pdllNrZvqE_A48vgeq6GhHfFj7u2Bqv2Mrf9b5v9WOGSaBNnY3x1mS5m_YZfvI7IzhMwkiLNXgo-sah7VDmvnbRjsPTxjXpZ47NQHUiEvZki0Owx7MtEQVhQ6nU09enE5oWdjzsqqTCq6ug5X_omxFYJ_9F6Lt5K42Js0J4yaBesbsYBYbT4Qnsaw7yUzhU-2utSVuqBv5SuyicvRHR8mlb7oOPnW-AGLJWnFg6_eY-VsiQLmhGtgpWjqKWG1k5FWuKOoCqWhnXZILvGw5w1LjacnMTBX19m_UaFyyqxdg1qifjghvdLXpx8BoOmeJnm3nNEypaxYZ2HOrfelSHBmYK8GZRATM7rQaCRdnWsbH3sTaRCYc=w1224-h918-no

anyone heard from Bruno? He has my shaak ti saber almost 4 months and contacted him over a week ago and today..and no word back from him since

Yes I have heard from him and received my order this weekend gone. I waited nearly a year this April to get mine. Well worth it though and the light sabers look fantastic. Makes the figures even more alive and real. All I can say is have patience with him. He told me he is getting extra help in to move things along faster. A genuine trust worthy guy who amongst doing a day to day job and family life with kids he will get around to completing your order as soon as he can.

great to see people getting their orders.. Its been dead silence from Bruno.. no messages getting responded on Facebook

Wish he could teach somebody who actually has the time to bust these out for people. The idea of waiting a year is a no-go, especially if he's too busy to respond when he has people's lightsabers.The result are absolutely incredible, so somebody else needs to learn how to do this.

Back