bullets 1/6th collection: Squirrel Hunter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: bullet's ever growing collection

Dude only 3 years and 11 detolfs???? :horror Thats gonna be one helluva setup! Can't wait :rock

Hah, I've been collecting for 11 years and only have 3 Detolfs.

I like to think I have restraint.

Haha nice, lets see the final set up!!

WOW Thank you really wasn't expecting this kind of a response lol

Wow!!!

I really need to stop eating ***** and buy myself a 3rd detolf.

Can't wait to see everything up on display.

Haha quality over quantity man and your collections is pure quality!

Can't wait to see the final setup mate from a fellow Glaswegian:clap Will be moving out myself next year and can't wait to unleash mine from the boxes:lol

Yea been waiting a looooooong time spent all this evening getting started.

The final product will look awesome!

Thanks man

This is gunna be epic , can't wait to see it setup.

Congrats on buying a home buddy

Thanks took ages to find the right place and one with a room with a wall big enough for all those cabinets ;)

Welcome to the Show; Bullet, this should look intence when you have it all put together.

I hope so

:horror:horror:horror

AWESOME!!!

Thanks Aaron means a lot coming from you, your collection is incredible

Sweet teaser mate. Looking forward to the collection once displayed.
23lo1vr.gif

This is Gonna Be all Kinds Of AWESOME ;)

looks like a fun project coming up.

can't wait to see the set up

Wont be long will update as soon as I can

To me the best thing of this hobby is when you open the box of goodies and try to display them. You have lots of goodies to display, I am sure you would have fun, looking forward to see some pics when you finish.

Yea got started tonight and its slow going but so much fun opening up and posing them all. I'd forgotten more than a couple of beautiful pieces I had its been over 2 years since some of them saw the light of day.

Your crown molding is beautiful.

HAHA Thanks man was here when I bought the place though so I can't take credit for it

Congrats on the new home; can't wait to see the final reveal.

Will update ASAP

Putting all those led lights in there and zip tying them all neatly is not something I can see you enjoying very much, but stick with it man. It will all be worth it.

Yea the lights will come later but they are a must will really finish the display off I think

Holy toledo, looking forward to seeing your collection! :horror

Thank you I always enjoy dropping in on your SYS thread you have more than a couple of pieces I'd love to pick up one day and I love the classy, clean, sharp set up you have really really nice!

Hah, I've been collecting for 11 years and only have 3 Detolfs.

I like to think I have restraint.

Clearly far better than me anyway... ;)

Can't wait to see them on display!

Haha nice, lets see the final set up!!

Won't be long

Thanks again everyone absolutely overwhelmed by the response to this thread will update as soon as I have everything out and the way I want it.

i was at bullets tonight filling his cabinets, DAMN its gonna take a while!! cant wait to see it all done and peoples reactions.

Congrats. I'll be moving soon as well. I will be restructuring my collection. Can't wait. I've got a bunch of ideas! Maybe I'll pick some up in here!

Congrats. I'll be moving soon as well. I will be restructuring my collection. Can't wait. I've got a bunch of ideas! Maybe I'll pick some up in here!

Maybe :) it's a lot of fun posing them and getting them out on display finally. I've been inspired by more than a few other users on here when it comes to display ideas. This part of the forum is a gold mine for that kind of thing.

We got quite a bit done last night and I'll crack on with it tonight will post some WIP pics up later. I don't think I am going to have enough cabinets tbh I prefer my shelves to not look cluttered so its 2 mostly to a shelf and with some figures they get a shelf to themselves looks a lot cleaner that way I think can really appreciate what's on the shelf. I may have to pay another visit to Ikea sometime soon lol

Maybe :) it's a lot of fun posing them and getting them out on display finally. I've been inspired by more than a few other users on here when it comes to display ideas. This part of the forum is a gold mine for that kind of thing.

We got quite a bit done last night and I'll crack on with it tonight will post some WIP pics up later. I don't think I am going to have enough cabinets tbh I prefer my shelves to not look cluttered so its 2 mostly to a shelf and with some figures they get a shelf to themselves looks a lot cleaner that way I think can really appreciate what's on the shelf. I may have to pay another visit to Ikea sometime soon lol

I hear you. Some of my shelves are overcrowded to be sure. I have 5-6 figures in some. I'm in the process of selling off a lot of my collection. I'm getting rid of a lot of stuff I wasn't crazy about. Also some multiple iterations o characters. I'm gonna replace my setup with customs and stuff o characters that I love.

Also thinking of graduating to a the larger besta cabinets some of the bigger pieces (sully, monger, etc) just look so crowded. I also need a solution for my tumbler and forthcoming 89 bat mobile.

I hear you. Some of my shelves are overcrowded to be sure. I have 5-6 figures in some. I'm in the process of selling off a lot of my collection. I'm getting rid of a lot of stuff I wasn't crazy about. Also some multiple iterations o characters. I'm gonna replace my setup with customs and stuff o characters that I love.

Also thinking of graduating to a the larger besta cabinets some of the bigger pieces (sully, monger, etc) just look so crowded. I also need a solution for my tumbler and forthcoming 89 bat mobile.

I have the beginnings of a plan for my batpod's and batmobile's display wise probably won't get it done until the new year but will of course update here when It's in motion.

I think we're all just anticipating seeing your collection, one that requires at least 12 detolfs to contain!

man i'd love to help you display all those figures, can't wait to see pics of it when complete

Nice setup!
I know what it's like to have all your collectibles in boxes...

Right display is almost complete taken a few days but getting there. About 90% of my 1/6th stuff is out on display and I've run out of space will update with pics when I get home tonight. There's a good few custom projects missing I am still working on and I haven't got my lights in yet but looking forward to showing later tonight.

Once again thank you to everyone who has expressed an interest and for all the kind words :)

Looking forward to seeing the progress shots tonight

Back