bullets 1/6th collection: Squirrel Hunter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullet

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey All
Been collecting 1/6th for just over 3 years and what with the recent purchase of my first home I will finally have my whole collection up on display!

Something I have been waiting to do for ages and I am looking forward to sharing my collection with all my fellow boardies.

OK FINALLY GOT SOME PICS TAKEN PLEASE EXCUSE THE FACT THEY ARE NOT HD QUALITY OR ANYTHING BUT ALL I GOT IS MY IPHONE SO I AM LIMITED LOL

Would like to say a BIG thanks to fellow Glasgow boardie Bigbawsmcgraw who helped me till 4am this morning assembling cabinets and moving my collection in from storage.

image-48_zps93068aba.jpg

image-48_zps8373e7d5.jpg

image-32.jpg

image-48_zpsaea7ba4f.jpg

image-48_zps31d9a486.jpg

Last edited:
Re: bullet's ever growing collection Wonka Finally has his Oompa ;)

photo2-1.jpg

image-11.jpg

image-12.jpg

image-13.jpg

image-14.jpg

image-15.jpg

image-16.jpg

image-17.jpg

image-19.jpg

image-20.jpg

Last edited:
Re: bullet's ever growing collection

Dude only 3 years and 11 detolfs???? :horror Thats gonna be one helluva setup! Can't wait :rock

Thanks for the kind words man its 12 detolf's but I couldn't get them all in shot that's what happens when your camera is an iphone lol

Really looking forward to getting my stuff set up gonna try and be as creative as possible with posing etc

Wow!!!

I really need to stop eating ***** and buy myself a 3rd detolf.

Can't wait to see everything up on display.

Can't wait to see the final setup mate from a fellow Glaswegian:clap Will be moving out myself next year and can't wait to unleash mine from the boxes:lol

This is gunna be epic , can't wait to see it setup.

Congrats on buying a home buddy

Welcome to the Show; Bullet, this should look intence when you have it all put together.

Hey All
Been collecting 1/6th for just over 3 years and what with the recent purchase of my first home I will finally have my whole collection up on display!

Something I have been waiting to do for ages and I am looking forward to sharing my collection with all my fellow boardies.

Will be getting everything out on display over the next week or so but for now here a couple of teasers.

Would like to say a BIG thanks to fellow Glasgow boardie Bigbawsmcgraw who helped me till 4am this morning assembling cabinets and moving my collection in from storage.

photo.jpg

photo1.jpg

:horror:horror:horror

AWESOME!!!

looks like a fun project coming up.

can't wait to see the set up

To me the best thing of this hobby is when you open the box of goodies and try to display them. You have lots of goodies to display, I am sure you would have fun, looking forward to see some pics when you finish.

Hey All

Will be getting everything out on display over the next week or so but for now here a couple of teasers.

photo.jpg

photo1.jpg

Your crown molding is beautiful.

Putting all those led lights in there and zip tying them all neatly is not something I can see you enjoying very much, but stick with it man. It will all be worth it.

Holy toledo, looking forward to seeing your collection! :horror

Back