bullets 1/6th collection: Squirrel Hunter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: bullet's ever growing collection NOW WITH PICS

This update is just

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DByc_x1AmBA&hd=1&t=2s[/ame]

Tight Tight Tight!

:lol

WOW! That is some crazy ass collecting there Bullet!!! Nicely done :clap

Great job mate, the display looks brilliant. :clap
It must have been a nightmare putting together all of those detolfs , one drives me mad. :lol

hehe i really dig those mars attacks :) and cool walking dead setup. Really like that series btw.

Already a big collection. Keep up the good work!

LOVE IT! Thanks Steve very cool.

Thanks for all the comments guys I'm not 100% on the placement of everything yet but it's looking good so far I think. Next on the list is lights really need to brighten it all up.

Yea assembling Detolf's sucks but they look good when there up and for the price there awesome. Didn't take too long as had help from Bigbawsmcgraw :)

Damn dude this collection is stellar!:clap

Wow that looks AWESOME!
23lo1vr.gif

Love the collection. Can I make a few suggestions. Consider futzing your poses and outfits a little more. Several are just not all the way there. Walter white as hisenberg for instance looks too upright and his clothes not hanging on him correctly. Rick grimes' gun arm needs to be fully extended and his shirt pulled down away from his chest and more loose around his midsection. Etc.

Also consider investing in shelf lighting. I know that can get expensive what with all of the detolfs you have. But it makes a huge difference.

Finally consider backdrops and diorama use. Click on my sale thread below for a great se7en dio for those iminime figs! Lol. Seriously. Lol. I mean it.

Love the collection. Can I make a few suggestions. Consider futzing your poses and outfits a little more. Several are just not all the way there. Walter white as hisenberg for instance looks too upright and his clothes not hanging on him correctly. Rick grimes' gun arm needs to be fully extended and his shirt pulled down away from his chest and more loose around his midsection. Etc.

Also consider investing in shelf lighting. I know that can get expensive what with all of the detolfs you have. But it makes a huge difference.

Finally consider backdrops and diorama use. Click on my sale thread below for a great se7en dio for those iminime figs! Lol. Seriously. Lol. I mean it.

Yea man like I said earlier my poses are in no way set in stone threw nearly 100 figs up in less than 2 days so still plenty to do. Lights are a must and are next on the list to add to the display.

The Grimes I have messed about with since taking the pics but its hard to get the short to tuck in for the perfect fit as theres one of the magnets Kato used so the shirt closes right above the belt buckle. If you tuck it in it makes the police belt buckle stick out which make that area look off lol. Just a case of me futzing about with them over the coming weeks to finalise and finish the posing off.

I don't like dioramas and not a fan of busy cluttered shelves prefer my display to look as crisp and clean as possible 2-3 figs to a shelf max only 1 figure i I can get away with it. Some people like diorama which is cool each to there own but not for me I'm afraid.

Cool Collection !!

Who is the chemical guy ?
image-6.jpg

Yea Steve said it Walter White. His masks on him as his head (along with another Walt, 4 Jesse's an a whole host of others) are away getting painted.

Holy smokes! :thud: Incredible collection, Bullet. :clap

This is a super insane great collection Bullet!!!

Holy smokes! :thud: Incredible collection, Bullet. :clap

This is a super insane great collection Bullet!!!

Thanks guys all the comments are really appreciated. Will update when I get the lighting in and a few more of my customs finished and out.

Also need another 3 or 4 cabinets for my vintage takara combat joe stuff and Samurai figures

Wow this is a very extensive collection for a such a short time of collecting. I agree with Wake, add lighting to your detolfs.
It will make your figures pop more! :)

Back