Building a 1:1 scale Good Guys Doll from Child's Play

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This doll is starting to kill my finances but if im gonna do this, im gonna do it right.

Here is the head.

As i said before, this is the exact same hair used in the movie. He purchased this from the same company that made the hair back in 1988

The eyes are 100% movie accurate with the star pattern

the head in cast in flesh tinted resin so it isnt painted at all

I am also getting a set of hands from him that are cast in the same way. I guess the hands i already have wont be used lol

I am extremely happy with this!!!

33f7or6.jpg

You see the new news by tots? Of course nothing will be as good as your custom but you may have a playmate to add

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Trick or treat studios plans to do a 1/1 with good guy box... Weapons... Masks... Doing everything apparently.

They posted it on Fb check the trick or treat page

Patriot666 and DarkMario616, you two seem like the only two really interested in this Project. So i was wondering, do you actually care about the process im doing to make the doll? or do you just wanna see the finished product? im fine either way and i am happy to post updates if you want. I just wanna make sure im not wasting my time post updates if yas dont really care about the actual process.

Phil, bro, are you serious? This project is 100% badass and I love seeing your updates. If you have the time to keep posting, please do. :duff The only disshearening thing about it is I doubt I'd be able to reproduce what you''ve done here.

Phil, bro, are you serious? This project is 100% badass and I love seeing your updates. If you have the time to keep posting, please do. :duff The only disshearening thing about it is I doubt I'd be able to reproduce what you''ve done here.

Alright mate, i will keep up with the updates. Ill do one a bit later today

Starting to get on the home stretch with this. Getting very excited

updates all the way dude! it's always awesome to see progression, from start to finish!

this is the body im using. Its all material, and im stuffing it with the insides of a pillow. You can put in as much or as little stuffing as you like.

The arms and legs can be adjusted to suit the length of the arms and legs of the clothing

In the picture, the body is half stuffed so you get the idea of what it looks like with and without stuffing

21bt6jn.jpg

Ive decided not to worry about feet. Im never going to take the shoes off. I have siliconed a pipe info the hole. These will be attached to pipes in the legs to make it so he is able to stand.

8zphjm.jpg

Not too much more to go :)

Dude I like that idea with the silicone piping. Imma steal that idea.

HOLY LIVING **** THIS IS AMAZING

Just stumbled on this thread now. Love the updates, post even more pics if you want hahaha. I'm beyond jealous. Got a link to the guys 1:1's he makes?

Back