build your own tusken raider thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok here goes

this is from my 2nd raider a very simple one with a pocket at the bottom, the belt is from a dragon figure I think
031-4.jpg

028-3.jpg

this one was my first custom figure I did again a very simple criss cross bandolier

024-5.jpg

022-5.jpg

this from a Jawa I made as well

025-5.jpg

I like this one better then the first one I did

027-4.jpg

I custom belt with holster

021-4.jpg

my latest work my chewy bandolier

019-6.jpg

017-8.jpg

005-7.jpg

If you have photos of what you are after I can try to make that...

clparker is our new vivisect...............:blissy

:lol..............great job on the bandoleers man.............:lecture

that Tusken looks mad as hell, madder than Peter Finch in Network, madder than a sand person who's tribe was slaughtered by kill happy sandtroopers...
love that Ghost Rider type skull too! I think you've started a meme, I'm jumping on,

Ok here goes

this is from my 2nd raider a very simple one with a pocket at the bottom, the belt is from a dragon figure I think
If you have photos of what you are after I can try to make that...

:clap Wow! Very nice work, Parker! I'm not 100% sure what I want to do for the banoliers/pouches but if I come up with something specific I'll shoot you a PM so we can talk. :hi5:

that's awesome dude.....er......doodler..........:lol

:lol Morning Barry. :wave

that Tusken looks mad as hell, madder than Peter Finch in Network, madder than a sand person who's tribe was slaughtered by kill happy sandtroopers...
love that Ghost Rider type skull too! I think you've started a meme, I'm jumping on,

I think he kinda looks as if someone opened the bathroom door while he was masturbating. :lol

There's every need, SS won't be metal like Flosi's, I'll be picking up an SS but augmenting my ranks with customs like the one above :hi5:

Last edited:
Well, I started a new one from scratch and as soon as I was done I took apart my first attempt to do over... Really pleased with the second version though. I sanded down the ends of the metal bits to get a smoother look... the only issue I still have is getting both eyes to look straight forward. :(

looks like they are ready to kick some ass.......:lecture......awesome work my friend.

Back