build your own tusken raider thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those two Tuskens look really cool. The cloth is really weathered perfectly.

One thing I've been noticing with some of the custom Raiders... the "tusks" are angling outward. Try to keep the tusks going straight forward with the eyes.

What is the one Tusken's bandolier made from... A+++++?

Those two Tuskens look really cool. The cloth is really weathered perfectly.

One thing I've been noticing with some of the custom Raiders... the "tusks" are angling outward. Try to keep the tusks going straight forward with the eyes.

What is the one Tusken's bandolier made from... A+++++?

I think that's the toughest part of getting these just right and why I'm not quite happy with these, getting the eyes spaced right and the tusks looking the right way... Anyway, I'm still working on it.

The bandolier is just two sets of DID ww2 pouches glued to a leather strip...

Both are still WIP, but here's my Sandpeople:

87cd6321.jpg

dbf34c48.jpg

:clap:clap

I love these guys....

Stunning work, they look great!! I really, really like the looks of the one on the right with the bandoliers.

These are going to look superb with Sideshow's offering. Keep up the good owrk. :)

beautiful man............stunning work...........:clap

now get on that anamanamanarammabannarama dude...........:whip

Love it, dude looks really menacing, like a Travis Bickle Tusken, awesome job!:clap

Wow Flosi , both those guys look FANTASTIC! The bandoliers are spot on ( remind me , did you scratch build them ? If so , tutorial please ).:clap

Those two are awesome...guess you won't be needing Sideshows one.

I love these two, great customs Flosi (as always).

Thank you, guys. :bow Just a quick phone pic but they're done outside of water treatment.

The one with the Gaffi has bandoliers that are made with DID German WW2 pouches. Two sets of three glued to a leather strap. The other just has some repainted Hasbro pouches glued to leather straps. I'll post more pics soon...

On a side note, I am starting to think that the outter robes might just be too thick, so those might need to be re-done.

Reviving this thread since I'm doing one of these guys and theres lots of good info here.

Any tips for making the edges ragged? Just use sand paper or something to ruff it up?

WIPWIPWIP

Back