build your own tusken raider thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job.
One thing you may want to try is adding looser wraps to the head (similar to how the wraps look on the arms). Other than that you did a nice job.

Not quite a traditional Tusken Raider but Sharad Hett was an exiled jedi who became a chieftan.
I believe I've posted him in another section of the board as well.
sharad2.jpg
sharad headshot.jpg
sharad headshot3.jpg
sharad unmasked2.jpg
sharad lightsaber3.jpg

I'll find out what it's called but I got it from wal greens, it is a white cloth like medical tape, the kind you tape your fingers together with.
I just trimmed the edges off and after taping it all up I used acrylic paint to color them. I use acrylic paint for all of the weathering as well,
I used scissors for the holes in the cloth but the tattered edges were done by burning the cloth with matches.

I am planning on army building a few tuskens but needed a bit of help,
does anyone have a spare sideshow gaffi stick or can you make me a resin cast of one?
also the respirator, I don't want to use Hasbro stuff, does anyone have a sideshow one or have a recast of it as well?
thanks

My pics from 3 years ago went missing.
All these guys are in storage now.
One sideshow and three customs.
Customs are a mix of Hasbro and sideshow and handmade face tubes.
a8d3ee1ca55d3f32be2a203e5d4f3104.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Great work ! Really love the ferocious pose & accessories !
I hope the Obi-Wan movie will depict them like that ("settler hunters") !

So many great ideas and figs. With a second look for those who have already seen them. And definitely worth a look for those looking to be inspired.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Back