Build you own Falcon subscription

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! Glad to see someone do this :rock :rock :rock

I'd love a seated Chewbacca and Han for the cockpit, and then maybe one or two to go in the Hold area.

Saw 1:1 and thought "Wow, this is a steal. I'm going to sleep in this thing."

OK... here's Solo Sitting if anyone is interested

625x465_4131827_13333742_1449676275.jpg

And you can get it here: https://www.shapeways.com/product/PDUTCN7JX/1-43-sitting-han-esb-outfit-for-deago-falcon

Nice, have you printed one off yet? I've never bought anything from Shapeways so not really sure what to expect.

Owing to the backlog here in NA, I got packs 11 and 12 together on Thursday. Issues 41-48.

Now I finally get to attach the panels to the lower hull. w00t!!

Has this gone up in price? I thought it was once well below $60 per unit.

I think the introductory offer in the UK when it first came out was something like $10 each for the first 3 issues maybe? But that's long passed. They got into some trouble because they sort of made it sound like you were getting the whole thing for $10 an issue, and a bunch of parents got mad because they got subscriptions for their kids not knowing it would end up being almost $1500 in the end.

Does it come with all the tools to build or do you need your own screws, bolts, glue, paints, whatever you need for model-building?

First issue comes with a screwdriver. Beyond that, the only other tools you'd need to provide are fairly standard for model builders: sprue-cutter, glue, paints, etc.

Does it come with all the tools to build or do you need your own screws, bolts, glue, paints, whatever you need for model-building?

First issue comes with a screwdriver. Beyond that, the only other tools you'd need to provide are fairly standard for model builders: sprue-cutter, glue, paints, etc.

It's actually the second issue that has the screwdriver.
The build is made so that newcomers can part-take as well. The screws are all included and color-coded (blacks, golds, etc. for each their own purpose).
But yea, get a kit of standard modelers tools. Need some CA glue as well and then there is the whole painting thing. It's "optional" but the pre-paint is very basic. I'm planning on getting an airbrush for mine.

It's actually the second issue that has the screwdriver.

This is true. I'm on issue 52 now, which was a year ago and... well, I'm old and senile, too, apparently.

As it stands, I'm at a point where if I decide to quit, I'm still good.
Presenting "Captain America and the Falcon":

(See what I did there...?!)

This is true. I'm on issue 52 now, which was a year ago and... well, I'm old and senile, too, apparently.

As it stands, I'm at a point where if I decide to quit, I'm still good.
Presenting "Captain America and the Falcon":

(See what I did there...?!)

Captain America and the Falcon with the most deadliest of mystical weapons... Mighty Mic!

I think I'm gonna finally jump on this...so it IS possible to "catch up" and get all the parts sent out?

Then get them monthly?

Right now, on their website, there's two options for purchase. 25 months for $60 a month or 12 months for $125 a month.

Second option would get people caught up pretty quick.

Good for you guys! :)

Still no love for Denmark? :impatient:

If it's any consolation, I'm building a house and have no space right now, so I've dutifully taken each shipment, opened it, looked at it and sealed it away for a later day when I have finished my display room. It'll be fun to do all at once, but would love to be sharing in the fun now...

Back