Build you own Falcon subscription

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know. Waiting for the payment I put on my credit card to register and I'll finally be getting my last set of binders.
I'm already eight issues into needing my fourth binder.

EDIT - Just put the order in. One-dollar shipping is the shiznit.

Are you getting those binders for free?

The only binder you get free is the 1st one (I think it comes around issue 12)... the rest you have to pay for. I waited for over a YEAR for them to finally come in stock for the USA... they finally did last month... bought 4 more (good thing they sell in 2 packs) and now have them all ready for filling. I have 3 completely filled and have started filling the 4th. I really like them myself. Some people have opted to go with the regular 3 ring binder route. There's someplace online that you can get these 3 ring binder magazine holders. Many people are going that route! Personally I'm sticking with DeAgo binders!

Thanks, DarthChris! I am actually waiting until I get all 25 boxes in to start (I've gotten 18 so far, I think). I will definitely check out your log for tips, pointers and ideas. I've never done anything like this before, so should be interesting!

I'm new to this as well. :) I'm just taking it easy. Invested in some paints already, but haven't painted or glued anything at this point. Simply assembled the frame so far.

Back