Build you own Falcon subscription

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have a link to the actual dimensions of the final build?
I know it's a 1:1 with the film used model, but I'm looking for specific dimensions. Thanks.

I'm with you DM .. while this is pretty cool... its to expensive PLUS to huge for my space

I just plotted the dimensions out on my table... I thought to myself that this model will be very close in size with the LEGO set 10179 Millennium Falcon. LOL! The LEGO version comes in at 33" (84 cm) long by 22" (56 cm) wide and 8.3" (21 cm) tall. Nice!

brickpicker_set_10179_23.jpg

However, the Deagostini model will be slightly more accurate. :lol

But said a different way, "It's ONLY $60 a month and you GET to assemble it yourself!". It could be that I am just foolish enough to jump on this...

I hate people like you because you are the one that could change my mind with that statement. :)

What sucks is the added shipping cost... with that this comes to $1675.

Not a ridiculous sum, but hurts a bit compared to the UK release which is about $14 an issue (at current conversion), free shipping and you get more freebies (shirt and Han) coming in at about $1450, if I'm right that there are 52 issues.

Been on this since day one, started building it on the weekend. Its going to be amazing when its finished........only 90 weeks to go!!!!

Got a subscription. Really happy we got it here in the US.
Was on vacation in Europe till yesterday, saw the first 6 at a friend's house, and I can assure you all that this looks great!
Also, the magazines are full of fun facts and all sorts of info that makes the enjoyment from this build, as well as the movies, much greater.

Back