Budget Stark - "First Look" Ultron Sentry and Ultron Mark 1,AOU exhibition April 2015

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budget Stark

Super Freak
Reaction score
Budget Stark - "First Look" Ultron Sentry and Ultron Mark 1,AOU exhibition April 2015

Thanks for watching

Re: Budget Stark - "First Look" Ultron Sentry and Ultron Mark 1,AOU exhibition April

Must buy all 3!!!!! Thanks Budget Stark. Any videos of Vision, Thor or Iron Legions?

Re: Budget Stark - "First Look" Ultron Sentry and Ultron Mark 1,AOU exhibition April

Oh, That Mark1!!:yess:
Thanks for "First Look" video.

Thanks again for your videos, bud. I really appreciate your taking the time and posting it here.

mark 1 looks awesome. the pessimist in me however, can only think about all the QC problems and stuff breaking off

I wasn't interested in the Mk 1 until now but I now think I want both that and the Sentry. My wallet just yelped!!

Thanks Budget Stark as usual my bank account thanks you for your videos and thoughts (now all it needs is Sean Long to enthusiastically sell me on the idea, not that you haven't already!) :lol

The Mark 1 really looks great, thought I wouldn't want one with part of it coming with the 43 but thats the Ultron I am ironically most interested in!

Back