Budget Stark - "First Look" MK45 prototype from AOU on display at Secret Base

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budget Stark

Super Freak
Reaction score
Budget Stark - "First Look" MK45 prototype from AOU on display at Secret Base

Thanks for watching

Re: Budget Stark - "First Look" MK45 prototype from AOU on display at Secret Base

The color looks really great here compared to the promo pics, I guess Hot Toys hire great sculptors but amateur photographers.

Re: Budget Stark - "First Look" MK45 prototype from AOU on display at Secret Base

Love it.

its really really impressive figure, apart from the shoulder pad, should it be more closer to the body?
or is it a compromise for better articulation?

Thanks for the vid Anthony, love the deeper shade of red from the video. The artbook did mention they were going for a more streamlined, wearable Lambo look and I think the Mark 45 design really did that justice. The vents along the back really pushes that point forward and I absolutely can't wait to get this in hand.

It's interesting that all preorders have to be done in person in Hong Kong. Who woulda thunk? :dunno

It's interesting that all preorders have to be done in person in Hong Kong. Who woulda thunk? :dunno

because HK is such a small place. and secret base is located in mong kok, one of the busiest and
most accessible place in HK. many people go there for shopping, watching movies and having dinners every night after work.
and also, by getting there in person. you can have a look at the prototype display there before placing your order,
which is very nice i think. so its not much an hassle for me to place order this way.

It has been like this for many years, just not many HK collectors shared this info.

I think it's pretty cool. I'd love to have a local store to view the prototype and PO right then and there. I never see anything in person until the box is delivered to my door.

Thanks for posting Budget Stark. Do you know how HT will handle the different number designations of the Iron Legion figure standing next to him? Decals that will allow collectors to pick and choose? Separate releases?

Okay now I'm glad I pre-ordered. The color looks exactly close to bang on. Digging the darker red. All is good I can't wait for this one! Thanks Budget Stark for the video!

Looks really impressive here, the color is what its supposed

The blood red with organic looking lines really give him kind of a creepy "Hollow Man" vibe. I like it.

Thanks for posting Budget Stark. Do you know how HT will handle the different number designations of the Iron Legion figure standing next to him? Decals that will allow collectors to pick and choose? Separate releases?

I don't know.

Absolutely amazing, thanks.

Great looking IM.
I'll get this,thank for the video.

Fig in this vid looks much better than any & every Hot Toys promotional pic, most notably the candy apple red they used like numbskulls. Hopefully, the figure ends up shades darker as it appears here in the production run.

Y4NK33 PL4N3T;7787982[B said:
]Fig in this vid looks much better than any & every Hot Toys promotional pic[/B], most notably the candy apple red they used like numbskulls. Hopefully, the figure ends up shades darker as it appears here in the production run.
Right? Hot Toys are gobs who need to hire a better photographer :lol

Back