Brotherhood of Arms, Fife and Drums W/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one's quite a bit out in left field, if I may use the expression, but it is tied in with the thread subject (plus it's altogether too quiet around here) so here goes.

(cue 'Tara's Theme')​

GWTW-01.JPG

GWTW-02.JPG

GWTW-03.JPG

GWTW-04.JPG

GWTW-05.JPG

GWTW-06.JPG

GWTW-07.JPG

Clark Gable: Ken head and clothes on a Dragon body.
Vivien Leigh: Barbie head, gown and pantaloons on the new PB body with small bust. Shoes by OJI.
Robert E. Lee, 'Stonewall' Jackson and CS cavalryman from Sideshow Toys. Cavalry kepi by Battle Gear Toys.

Filmed at Rabbit Studios, Concord

Rabbit

Very nice addition there Rabbit. Gone with the Wind is a classic film and belongs here for sure. Not too long ago I watched the television series of North and the South. The battle scenes were O.K. but that show was too much of a soap opera for my taste.

BBi made a WWII pilot a couple of years ago that is a perfect sculpt for Clak Gable, it's probably not easy to find though...

Here are some custom Alamo custom figures that I sold on ebay a few years back.:cool:

Here are some pics of some custom made wagons and Artillery soldiers that a customizer made back in the late 1960's. I had bought some custom made Civil War figures from him over the past 6 years.:cool:

KFog, Great photos. Wow, I love the calvary and artillery photos. Can you blow these up? I'd love to see a closer picture. Do you still own these? I just purchased the 3" ordinance rifle canon from SS but haven't opened it yet. More photos please

Hi Stickman. I wish that I had blown up pictures of the Artillery and wagons. I will need to get in :cool:contact with the owner of them to get that info. The guy made everything from scratch including the wagons. He had so many civil war items that he was going to sell me everything for over $20.000 dollars. Of course I did not have that kind of money, so I would buy his customs one at a time on ebay. I have to go to my Mothers today, but will pop in and out to check things out. Thanks, Kent.

Hi Doomhammer. I would like to get some closer pics myself of those Wagons.Thanks, Kent.:cool:

Here are some pictures of two Zouave Officers from the New York 5th Infantry, better known as Duryee's Zouaves.

I've been away for a very long time. Any old veterans of the Brotherhood of Arms line still out there? During my down time I've been upgrading my SS BOA figures with Auggie's from Battle Gear Toys uniforms, and WOW! I must say he's got museum quality garbs.

Here are just a few of my recent upgrades:

IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0522.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

I'm looking to start building up my Union Troops soon. I just got the two new Navy outfits from BGT and am really impressed with the quality. Everything is fully functional and in proper scale. I am also working with a Canadian couple that make awesome 1:6 gear of this era. Anyone hear of Richard & Rhonda @ R&R Customs. Very nice people and the craftsmanship is top notch. I turned Luke from flag bearer to Drummer boy ( Not pictured.) I can post a picture if anyone is interested. So if anyone has BOA, or bearded figures that they want to unload please PM me. Long live the Brotherhood!

these period customs are amazing. never collected any but they are just fantastic! Love the camp dio and even the Horse's tack is in great detail. thanks for sharing these.
omg! just realized that , that is Shaun! :lol that is funny! :lol

Last edited:
Hi Stickman! Those customs are great! I have many like them, since I have been dealing with Auggie Romero for abour 15 years now. I even have some of His original hand made Civil War items. I will list them soon.:whip

I have dealt with Richard from Richard & Rhonda @ R&R Customs. I have traded, bought, and sold items to him in the past. I most recently sold four sets of Soldiers of the World British Redcoats and American Patriots to him last November. I really like his custom period hats and drums.:monkey5

Sweet Lord they look marvellous!!!
They could use a little dirt, but with clothing that nice I doubt I'd ever have the nerve to weather them.

Back