Brotherhood of Arms, Fife and Drums W/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank You Saya, Doomhammer, and KFOG

I will post Drummer boy Luke soon, I have an event tonight to film, so I'm a little busy.

Kfog - I got A CSA Drum, 2 straw Hats, and a Bread box from R&R recently. Great people. Actual tiny straw and bread in the box, just awesome, I'll show some pics of that stuff too, later.

I have Rhonda currently making me 4 Derby hats, and Richard making me Jackson's desk, 1 Federal drum, 1 Virginia Drum, 1 Ammo crate, antoher Bread box, 1 Cannon ammo box, 1 Camp chair, 1 candle box, and a few other items. Their work is also top notch. Between BGT and R&R we're talking museum quality all the way. Add a SS headsculpt to the mix and you really have something that stands out.

BGT has new sets coming. Have you been to Auggie's site lately. The new Johny Reb set looks great, he's next on my list. I can't wait for some more Yankee sets. I just got the sailors (very cool) and a couple USMC figures. All I need now is a way to get his siege mortar to make a Naval scene. Vicksburg anyone? :whip

Thank You Saya, Doomhammer, and KFOG

I will post Drummer boy Luke soon, I have an event tonight to film, so I'm a little busy.

Kfog - I got A CSA Drum, 2 straw Hats, and a Bread box from R&R recently. Great people. Actual tiny straw and bread in the box, just awesome, I'll show some pics of that stuff too, later.

I have Rhonda currently making me 4 Derby hats, and Richard making me Jackson's desk, 1 Federal drum, 1 Virginia Drum, 1 Ammo crate, antoher Bread box, 1 Cannon ammo box, 1 Camp chair, 1 candle box, and a few other items. Their work is also top notch. Between BGT and R&R we're talking museum quality all the way. Add a SS headsculpt to the mix and you really have something that stands out.

BGT has new sets coming. Have you been to Auggie's site lately. The new Johny Reb set looks great, he's next on my list. I can't wait for some more Yankee sets. I just got the sailors (very cool) and a couple USMC figures. All I need now is a way to get his siege mortar to make a Naval scene. Vicksburg anyone? :whip

I agree! They both have museum quality pieces! I really love the hats and drums that they make. I always wanted to make a Louisiana Tiger with the pinstripe pants and straw hat. I have a book that pictures one that I loved. Auggies site is soaring. I could show you his old magazine of when He first got started. I also have some One of a kind Kepis that were handmade by a older gentleman from Conneticutt. I have tried to reach him for three years now with no luck. I would guess that He must have passed on. I could tell that He was up there in age. He is the one that had made those custom cannons and Limbers that I put pictures up of. I will getcha some pictures soon. Later, Kent.:D

Lets see some of those Pics!

I recently found these Photos of SS figures. I wonder if any of these are still possible for the line. I really like these SHOTS! GREAT JOB SIDESHOW!!!

3670491554_3f91875683_o.jpg

3670491494_e756525b26_b.jpg

3669687627_264f7465c4_o.jpg

Hey Sticks! These are some great pictures! I saw one that you posted on Facebook. The figures shown are simple kitbashed Sideshow figures that would be easy to do. I am going through orientation for a job right now and pending my background check coming back all right, I will actually be back working. This means that I can get back into my own place and be able to focus on my hobbies because it is easier to spread things out, put them together, and post more pictures.:banana

Yeah but SS never released any Artillery uniforms for either side, yet they continue to make cannons?

Here are some of my Marines.

IMG_1425.jpg

It'd be cool if SSC revisited the Civil War... some of the older stuff looked a little farby (no offense, anyone!)... but they're churning out much nicer stuff now a days. I've always wanted one of the cannons, but like you said - there are no gunners!

You're right AngryEwok, I'm not sure why they abandoned the line either, but every time I see a canon the gunners they use are not from the original line i.e. They use the Star Wars Endor trooper in Union blue, and none of those red Reb uniforms pictured above were ever released.

Last edited:
How can they not love this! What great pictures Adam! Here are a couple pics for you! The real wool butternut trousers are hand made that are on the Dog soldiers Black figure, The other black figure is a Will Smith sculpt on an earlier Hot Toys Body. The white sculpt is from Major Midnight and is on a dml body.

Well to be honest Kfog, they aren't really what I'm looking for. I would prefer bearded figures or any loose BOA figure you may have. The one on the far right would kinda work, I love his slouch hat. You're right about the Will Smith figure standing very tall. Do you have anything else? I want my civil war guys looking haggard, battle worn, hungry, etc. The best thing about SS figures are the head sculpts.

Well to be honest Kfog, they aren't really what I'm looking for. I would prefer bearded figures or any loose BOA figure you may have. The one on the far right would kinda work, I love his slouch hat. You're right about the Will Smith figure standing very tall. Do you have anything else? I want my civil war guys looking haggard, battle worn, hungry, etc. The best thing about SS figures are the head sculpts.

I will get on it Adam! Give me a little time to do some searching tonight and I will get you somemore pictures here.:whip

Here are three of my better figures including a DID head sculpt with blinded eye, mustache, and sideburns on a lighter caucasian dml body with straw hat, dml Max Bear looking head sculpt on dml body (feet have some blueing on them for some reason) also has black felt hat, Bearded Hubert sculpt on dml body with bendy hands.

Hey there KFog, those will work. I have an eye patch for the blind eye guy. He'd make a great Confederate.
IMG_1434.jpg

AdasCalvary.jpg

IMG_1439.jpg

IMG_1437.jpg

Would you be willing to trade the African American on the far right in your first post,
and sub out the guy in the middle in your second post?

Does that make sense? (From left to right)
Guy 3 (first picture)
Guy 1 & 3 (second picture)

Let me know, If you're willing to part with the hats let me know, if not I have 4 Derby's coming from R&R soon, Richard emailed and said my order shipped. I can't wait. Now I need to make a Union Drummer boy. Guy 3 in second photo will be a Union or Confederate sailor. What do you think?

Hello Stickman! Are these the three? I like your ideas for them!:D

Wow, that's great! You can definitely tell from his posture that he's got Vicksburg on the brain.

Does anyone have special recommendations from the Fife and Drum line?

Kfog, Here is what I did with your Straw Hat, sorry it took so dang long.
IMG_5876.jpg

IMG_5878.jpg

IMG_5886.jpg

Back