Brotherhood of Arms, Fife and Drums W/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've got a Zoauve in mint box i am looking to trade for just about any other civil war guy. he just doesn't fit in and I'd rather have another more traditional guy. lmk.

Hey there Prog, do you still your Zoauve? Would you maybe just want to sell? All of my figures are opened and most have been updated with BattleGear Toys outfits.

ConfederateArmy.jpg

IMG_6271.jpg

IMG_5718.jpg

IMG_2700.jpg

IMG_2707.jpg

Any other line you may want to trade for?

I'm currently back east and will be heading to MD, and PA on Aug 16th-25. I'll be hitting Sharpsburg, Manasas, Gettysburg, Fredericksburg and a few others along the way.

Last edited:
Seems like they were like $40 or $50 bucks. I can't for the life of me remember the name of the store, but it had a small museum in it. Great people, I love that place. Been trying to talk my wife into moving there when I retire. Love the Civil War and anything history.

Oh, If you are looking for figures I have two I am trying to get rid of. Col. Chamberlain and JEB Stuart. Shoot me a PM if intrested..

If they still have any in stock, and they are selling at those prices, I will be buying big time. Thanks BuddyGus for the heads up. I should be near Antietam this time next week Gettysburg a few days later.

Last edited:
Thanks BG,

I'll keep a sharp lookout. Not worrying about shipping should sweeten the deal. I can't wait to be once agin on the field of Gettysburg.

I will BG, I'm sure I'll have a lot to share, especially pictures. We'll talk when I get back my friend.

Hey there Lawrence, sorry for the late photos but here are a few from Manassas.

Manassas08242010075-1.jpg

Manassas08242010044-1.jpg

Manassas08242010038-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back