Bronze Yoda and Dooku- WTF???????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe your assumptions about what makes a business successful are off the mark? (I do realize who I am talking to though, so I could be wrong... I don't have a business degree) :lol

:monkey3 ;)

Thats true...in business class I never heard of the theory "make less than what will sell" and "make it hard for your customers", then again, Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft all do that with their video game systems...so what do I know.

Thats true...in business class I never heard of the theory "make less than what will sell" and "make it hard for your customers", then again, Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft all do that with their video game systems...so what do I know.

:lol:lol:lol

Like I said, except with the PPO the WHAT is already know. Making 20% of your customers who may be interested in SW wait near the computer for a PPO is better than 80% of your entire customer base holding their breath on the newsletter.

well said and I completely agree. I am curious as to why anyone would have an issue with this?

ambasah said:
well said and I completely agree. I am curious as to why anyone would have an issue with this?

ambasah said:

ambasah said:

:google :google :google

Maybe people are dissenting to this concept of the PPO because they just want to defend SSC?

If SSC did the PPO for this and I said I'd rather have the order with the newsletter on Thurday, I think the same people would come back and tell me the system was perfect. :cool:

Maybe people are dissenting to this concept of the PPO because they just want to defend SSC?

If SSC did the PPO for this and I said I'd rather have the order with the newsletter on Thurday, I think the same people would come back and tell me the system was perfect. :cool:

No. I am defending it because it reserves me the right to flip this sucker when I get it so I can jump back into the Dead line with both feet. :lol:rock :lol

Honestly, I don't care how Sideshow sells stuff. If I miss something, there is always something else out there. The reason the PPO is worse in my opinion is because it gives flippers time to prepare. When you just throw it out there in the newsletter more "real" fans get one.

No. I am defending it because it reserves me the right to flip this sucker when I get it so I can jump back into the Dead line with both feet. :lol:rock :lol

Out of curiousity what would be an expected rate of return on this? $200 +$20 shipping to sell it for what, $240?

Sounds about like the amount you're going to lose selling your Jabba on ebay...but hey not my business as much as I pretend it is.

:lol

Honestly, I don't care how Sideshow sells stuff. If I miss something, there is always something else out there. The reason the PPO is worse in my opinion is because it gives flippers time to prepare. When you just throw it out there in the newsletter more "real" fans get one.

That might be true, IDK. Good point.

Out of curiousity what would be an expected rate of return on this? $200 +$20 shipping to sell it for what, $240?

Sounds about like the amount you're going to lose selling your Jabba on ebay...but hey not my business as much as I pretend it is.

:lol

Who knows what the return will be. If it looks like its gonna suck, I'll cancel. Then one of the whiners who were smart enough to get on the wait list can get it. No biggie.

sorry dude. must give you the tsk tsk.

someone who is having to sell part of their current collection should know better than taking actions that will raise the prices of items for fellow true collectors.

Sorry to be so frank, but I'd only say that to someone I liked.

:monkey2

someone who is having to sell part of their current collection should know better than taking actions that will raise the prices of items for fellow true collectors.

Meh... :dunno :D

True collectors eh. :lol

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back