Bronze Yoda and Dooku- WTF???????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on the waitlist but this is one of those pieces that I like but don't NEED to have. If I get one I'll keep it and either display it on my desk to give it some class

ron-burgundy-3717.jpg

or use it for trade bait if it heads the way of other bronze styled pieces. Even though a lot of fans are PO'd about the 100 ES its nice to see really limited things make their appearances again.

After much thought etc. I am going to cancel my order. I am not a flipper.
So getting it just to resell is not my thing. So for whomever is on the waitlist
congrats.

I was planning on keeping mine and now I am even more sure. Looks great to me.

There was no way that I was EVER cancelling mine. To have something so rare in my collection is absolutely awesome. It'll be displayed proudly and there's no chance I'll be flipping.

Good choice dr2red--- keep it... keep it... keep it... And if it arrives and it's not your cup of tea then put it away in a closet-- forget that you own it and in a year's time when there are a few items that you'd love to get but are strapped for cash yank it out and sell it for whatever the going rate is. As a true collector you shoudl have that :chew right as opposed to those who are purely in it for the evisceration of collectors.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want one. :monkey2 But I don't think my waitlist stands a Wampa's chance on Mustafar of converting. Golly that was geeky... :eek:

I want one. :monkey2 But I don't think my waitlist stands a Wampa's chance on Mustafar of converting. Golly that was geeky... :eek:

I'm sure there will be someone who will be willing to help you out :monkey3

And yes, that was quite geeky :cool:

**BadMoon peeks in thread and does a ton of front flips!**

This is to simulate exactly what this piece is good for and what his intentions for it are. :monkey3 :lol :monkey3

Back