British Freaks ????????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Karma is dodgy and hails from Scottland. :lecture

And IronFingaz eats Indian food and hails from Denmark. :lecture

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

British Freaks, is that from Britain, England, or the UK. Why have so many names for the same country :huh

It's like California, Pennsylvania, New York in the US? They are different provinces within the same country. England is a country in the UK. Britain is a province within England. The UK is a group of countries within Europe. UK Freaks, let me know if I am wrong on any of this.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

British Freaks, is that from Britain, England, or the UK. Why have so many names for the same country :huh

Britain = England, Wales and Scotland

UK = England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland

England = England

As you can see its not all the same country!! :lecture:lecture

It's like California, Pennsylvania, New York in the US? They are different provinces within the same country. England is a country in the UK. Britain is a province within England. The UK is a group of countries within Europe. UK Freaks, let me know if I am wrong on any of this.

Nice try, almost right!! :D

GAAAAAAAA, it's all the same thing...

I know, I know...but it makes us feel like we are still part of an empire/kingdom!!

And how else would we confuse the rest of the world?!? :D

Although don't tell the Scottish or Welsh 'its all the same thing'...

I know, I know...but it makes us feel like we are still part of an empire/kingdom!!

And how else would we confuse the rest of the world?!? :D

Although don't tell the Scottish or Welsh 'its all the same thing'...

yea, I made that mistake to Karma...

I'm half English, quarter Scottish and quarter Welsh. Can't get more British than that! :maul

I dunno...I'm 1/8 English, 1/4 German, 1/4 Austrian, 1/4 American, and 1/8 Scottish...

That's pretty British...sort of...And England has occupied all of those countries at some point...

Plus, I have an amazing British accent...

your still 100% pure ****** & probably a distant relative of pitu :lol

oh%20snap.jpg

Back