British Freaks ????????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another one from Berkshire.....

Yup we Berkshire boys rule.

As for the British thing and I cant believe nearly my 1000th post is being taken up with this, but when people refer to Great Britain they are not bragging but merely referring to the big island that contains England Wales and Scotland and is the "greatest" of the many British isles (Ireland, Isle of man, Orkneys, Shetlands Isle of Wight etc)

Another one from Berks!

We all need to meet up, get drunk and mourn the loss of the Friar St Bookshop.

Cheers,
Doug

I'm a Scot, living in Yorkshire.

I enjoy mocking the accent, along with the love of pies, trains, flatcaps, whippits so on and so forth ;)

Laaaandon! Don't worry though I'm not a cockney wanker or a hooray henry!

Chim chiminey, chim chiminey, Chim chim cheroo!

I'm from the UK just like all of You!
england-flag-04.gif

:lol

I don't like any of those and i'm from Leeds :mad: ;)

You lie jay!

We all know you love having a pie with some mushy peas, especially whilst on the train wearing a flat cap petting your whippit, on the way home after being in the mines, to tend to your pidgeons.

Did I miss any stereotypes? :lol

You lie jay!

We all know you love having a pie with some mushy peas, especially whilst on the train wearing a flat cap petting your whippit, on the way home after being in the mines, to tend to your pidgeons.

Did I miss any stereotypes? :lol

How very dare you? do i look like i do? :mad:

yorkshi1.jpg

Why you little........... :mad: :lol :lol :lol

Fried pizza/mars bars; ginger hair; bagpipes; violence, men in skirts?

No, wait, that's the Scots...
:lol

Cheers,
Doug

I was born in London but brought up in Bedfordshire. Now i live just outside Taunton in Somerset, and its loverly down here :D

Back