British Freaks ????????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Berkshire born, Berkshire Breed, Thick in the arm, Thick in the Head"

Berkshire siad like Barkshire for some reason, i think if how the royals say it.

hey Mooncat, any relation to Moonpig?

MOONPIG!!!

Love those ads :D

Another midlander here for the count :emperor

Nope not Sith Anakin

as per my post on that thread :

Now you see,

you shouldnt have posted that

I ended up buying Bespin luke which is wrong for a few reasons

I wasnt that interested in Bespin Luke to start I flipped Yavin Luke, have Jedi, and got farm boy on order, so I dont need another Luke

Ive got no where to display him he's gonna end up in his box in the garage with 5 other SS figures already in there

So you, you . . . .. *&%^.. . I blame you for a £25 purchase this evening that I neither need or particularily want

just bought it as I thought it was a decent price :rolleyes:

Since you are all from the UK, I have a few questions.
what does it mean when you say your going on Holiday? Do you work 5 days a week like us in the US? I was looking at jobs in the UK (London area) and I saw that you get 25 paid holidays per year. Is that on top of vacation/sick days?

Another UK Freak here. I hail from the tiny little town of Berwick upon Tweed, located on the North East part of the England / Scotland border . But somehow I have a very Northumbrian accent with a hint of St Albans thrown in ?

Since you are all from the UK, I have a few questions.
what does it mean when you say your going on Holiday? Do you work 5 days a week like us in the US? I was looking at jobs in the UK (London area) and I saw that you get 25 paid holidays per year. Is that on top of vacation/sick days?

Sounds like the same as the USA, even though alot of us work Saturdays and Sundays a working week is Monday to Friday 5 days.
You should get your sick leave on top of that but ive never been sick so im not sure.

Chimera 1 , yes the norm seems to be 25 days paid holiday in the UK, plus you get all the Bank holidays and local holidays thrown in too !

Back