Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the Marvel Bowen Monsters...I wish those 9 busts get the fullsized treatment one day

Quick question for anyone who may know: did any of the Bowen Thanos on Throne statues ever make it to the UK?

I'd love one but can only get them from ebay at a high price and with potential paint problems and damage during shipping it's a big risk. Was hoping some made it to the UK so i might get one eventually, it's the only statue i've seriously considered buying.

This thread hasn't got much love lately. I picked this M.O.D.O.K statue up about 3 weeks ago from a nice US chap. Always said when I started collecting that I had to have this in whatever collection I finally managed to acquire. It is truly awesome and has alot of presence.

Took inspiration from Averone when I saw his displayed with AIM soldiers so decided to copy :clap

This thread hasn't got much love lately. I picked this M.O.D.O.K statue up about 3 weeks ago from a nice US chap. Always said when I started collecting that I had to have this in whatever collection I finally managed to acquire. It is truly awesome and has alot of presence.

Took inspiration from Averone when I saw his displayed with AIM soldiers so decided to copy :clap

Great pick up GreenGiant! MODOK looks fantastic. Until Randy renews his license with Marvel, we won't be seeing much action in this thread. No new merch coming out so all we'll be seeing is peeps posting pics of some older pieces that they acquired for their collections. I'm hoping the license gets renewed soon. I've seen some sneak peek pics of a new BD Nightcrawler statue and I can't wait to add it to my collection.

it always is...I wonder how much Marvel wants this time

if Randy gets the renewal i hope he doesn't waste his time with the Marvel Corner-Box statues he proposed. I think 9 out of 10 of those images are boring and uninspired.

congrats awesome set up

Being the case that there is no much going on the Bowen camp as of lately, I decided to bump an old thread just for fun.

A couple of weeks ago on my youtube channel, I uploaded a video review of this awesome and underrated piece. I hope you like it.

Bowen Classic Action Cable Review

Bowen Classic Action Cable Review

I also created a display showcase video of Cable with Bishop and Action Deadpool. That was a blast!

90's Marvel Renegades: Bowen Bishop, Cable and Deadpool Display Showcase Video

90's Marvel Renegades: Bowen Bishop, Cable and Deadpool Display Showcase Video

Thanks for checking out my videos. I highly appreciate the support. ;)

anything new here? Mr. Green thinks bowen should up their game. if bowen can't do large scale, there's still a market for the same scale but bowen need to up the details, pose, and new(non classic) chars.

anything new here? Mr. Green thinks bowen should up their game. if bowen can't do large scale, there's still a market for the same scale but bowen need to up the details, pose, and new(non classic) chars.

Supposedly whatever Bowen has in the works is still a year out but there's no mention if it's Marvel or not

Those are some great pics. I have the faux bronze version of the smackdown Hulk. It's one of my favorite Hulk statues. Thanks for sharing your pics.

Back