Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello boys and girls,

Probably you have asked yourself which is the best 1/6 scale Hulk statue out there. Thinking about that and just for fun, I decided to create a showdown video between the Bowen Incredible Hulk Website Exclusive, and the Kotobukiya Classic Avengers Hulk to find out. In the video, I reviewed both pieces and compared them side by side (feature by feature).

All I can tell you is this, between these two rivals, there is some bad blood, but only one can take the crown. Would you like to know who is the winner of the match? Check it out! There are 5 exciting rounds ahead of us! ;)

Bowen vs Kotobukiya Hulks Showdown!!!

Bowen vs Kotobukiya Hulks Showdown!!!

Please, like, comment & subscribe. Thanks for watching! :)

Re: ROGUE - Your favorite look for her?

Picked up my Bowen astonishing wolverine from my LCS today. Foot peg was to big and had to be shaved down a bit.

nuhu5y3u.jpg

umuga5yg.jpg

u6ydanyv.jpg

zegese6a.jpg

sa8aqure.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Picked up my Bowen astonishing wolverine from my LCS today. Foot peg was to big and had to be shaved down a bit.

nuhu5y3u.jpg

umuga5yg.jpg

u6ydanyv.jpg

zegese6a.jpg

sa8aqure.jpg

Looks awesome nice piece.

Looks awesome nice piece.

Thanks man!!

He definitely looks awesome! I need to add him to the collection. Thanks for sharing! :)

Good luck on finding him!! I know he is sold out in most places but he is worth getting. I love the smirk on his face and the shading on his abs and legs look great.

Good luck on finding him!! I know he is sold out in most places but he is worth getting. I love the smirk on his face and the shading on his abs and legs look great.

Thanks for the good wishes but don't worry, I have my ways. At first, I was not too crazy about this piece; but after watching some video reviews and looking at the pictures, I can really say that Bowen did an excellent job once again. :)

nuhu5y3u.jpg

How does this scale with Hot Toys 1/6 figures?

A few new sneaks from BD today. I'm can't wait for the new Nightcrawler statue. It looks great. I never cared for the 1st release from BD so I'm looking forward to adding the new one. A new Shocker revealed today as well as 3 new Angel sneaks.

A few new sneaks from BD today. I'm can't wait for the new Nightcrawler statue. It looks great. I never cared for the 1st release from BD so I'm looking forward to adding the new one. A new Shocker revealed today as well as 3 new Angel sneaks.

I saw them and they look very promising. Can't wait to see more! :)

I saw them and they look very promising. Can't wait to see more! :)

You know it brother! I can't wait until Randy renews the marvel license so we can see some of these fantastic pieces put into production. That Nightcrawler can't be added to my collection soon enough.

I am looking for a photo of the back of Thor's helmet on the bowen modern Thor statue (or modern Thor mini bust)...any owners out there who can help me out?

Sorry for the fuzzy pics, not a lot of light...

ED size is 300.
Body. base, arms, tree branch.
Metal chain on wrist.

Frank4_zps21db1797.jpg

Frank2_zpsd4a68079.jpg

Frank3_zps141d77de.jpg

Frank1_zps9fd22663.jpg

Frank5_zps5e7d4c9b.jpg
Size comparison to Savage Hulk.
Frank is maybe .5" taller at most.

Frank7_zps9797dc1e.jpg

Lowest es on a Bowen yet. Even though this is a Marvel Frankenstein, it'd be cool if BD did a mummy and wolfman too.
I like it, always a fan of Frank.
Close, but there have been several smaller editions. Crimson Dynamo was 217. Destroyer Thor was 200. Modern Kitty Pryde was maybe 250.

I was unaware of that. This is the lowest es for me, thus far. Good to know BD will still try things most people don't want. :)

Oh, absolutely. And quite frankly, most of the ones with lower edition sizes are variants of other statues (eg. the Destroyer Thor is just a Destroyer with Thor cape, helmet, and Mjonir tacked on). As far as I can recall, the Crimson Dynamo was the only wholly new sculpt with that small an edition, and it's not exactly the most intricate or impressive. Frankenstein, OTOH, is fan-freaking-tastic.

Back