Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't feel bad for him. He's set for life. In the interview he said he's set for life financially. He doesn't have to work another day of his life if he doesn't want to. That's something, considering the staggering amount of $$$ he must have turned over to his ex-wife in the divorce. Whatever Randy does going forward, he'll be doing what he wants to. Even if it's just sculpting freelance. Either way, I'm looking forward to whatever he has planned so long as it includes Marvel or DC sculpts.

Wow, good for him. And he's so young too! I had no idea being a statue producer and manufacturer made that kind of money!

Wow, good for him. And he's so young too! I had no idea being a statue producer and manufacturer made that kind of money!

Keep that in mind when companies keep raising the cost of these statues and claim it's higher production costs. :lol Oh well, none of us got in this hobby because statutes are cheap.

Back