Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3117.jpg

Just received a pricey bowen statue, Banshee. Also a good chance to try and post my first picture. Hope it comes up.

I saw where they dumped everything left into The Vault not too long ago

I am no spokesman for the Bowens, but RB mentioned that they needed to liquidate the Vault and remaining stock as part of the divorce. He himself was quite optimistic for a long time about returning, but time moves on...

I know, I think Marvel might have given the 1/6 license away to another

Yeah, I think the Marvel 1/6th scale scene is a little crowded. I will be a little surprised if Bowen comes back with a 1/6th Marvel license but I won't be surprised if he comes back with something else.

Even if BD is out on Marvel I'd still like to see him come back with something, that last Frankenstein was pretty cool.

I'll always hold onto my classic Thor. Savage Hulk was a winner too.

Yeah, I think the Marvel 1/6th scale scene is a little crowded. I will be a little surprised if Bowen comes back with a 1/6th Marvel license but I won't be surprised if he comes back with something else.

I took a chance on the newest marvel girl from Bowen and became hooked with that scale and bowen in general. I like that their not gigantic space takers like my 1/4s. haven't really been disappointed in any bowen after probably 30-35 of them. They have great detail, sculpts, and paint and I find a certain security knowing the statue on my shelf hasn't appreciated to the $1000 range. I cringe with the huge delicate sideshow pieces and feel very comfortable with the solid bowen's I could replace for a couple hundred should anything break. What other companies are doing 1/6 marvel other than koto? Even though I am getting the Rogue I'm not to fond of their other X-Men items. I really just find myself going back and looking for old bowens.

As a Thor fan Randy has given his fellow Thor fans by far the greatest Thor collection of statues you could hope for. He was about to do a Lady Sif that I' sure was going to be killer. His last Strike down Thor is extremely underrated. I also love not only having a 1:4 collection but also adding Randy's 1:6 collection as well as his busts. As I display my collection on one plane of four 6 foot tables and an Entertainment center throughout my mancave that is covered wall to wall in Thor coics it's nice to have a layering of 1:4 in the back then 1:6 in the middle and the busts up front below to give it an almost museum-like quality display. I would love to see him return to the fray to me XM are 1:4 Bowen quality statues and I hope him all the best.

As a Thor fan Randy has given his fellow Thor fans by far the greatest Thor collection of statues you could hope for. He was about to do a Lady Sif that I' sure was going to be killer. His last Strike down Thor is extremely underrated. I also love not only having a 1:4 collection but also adding Randy's 1:6 collection as well as his busts. As I display my collection on one plane of four 6 foot tables and an Entertainment center throughout my mancave that is covered wall to wall in Thor coics it's nice to have a layering of 1:4 in the back then 1:6 in the middle and the busts up front below to give it an almost museum-like quality display. I would love to see him return to the fray to me XM are 1:4 Bowen quality statues and I hope him all the best.

I agree. Thor and Hulk. Probably Iron Man, too.

I agree that Randy has a great feel for sculpting Hulk and Thor. However, I think he is a MASTER at sculpting the Silver Surfer. His Surfers are leaps and bounds better than anything else I've seen so far. He captures all the best qualities of the character in his Surfer sculpts. You can easily see the grace, nobility, and power of Norrin Radd in Randy's sculpts. In my book, no one does the Surfer better.

Back