Borderlands 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omg ! hahahahahah the overlook dave guy when he get's shoot by the mortar. :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I was in tears.
this game is just so amazing.
lvl 28 commando getting all the side missions done.

Last edited:
ohh man just when I thought the game was over.
It keeps going.

wow I am loving this.
so many more quests just pumped up.

This game is just awsome
lvl 31 commando now.

My new favorite is the Shotgun 1340 you can get from completing the "Out of Body Experience" side quest. It doesn't have amazing stats, but it's hilarious and as a Hyperion gun does get more accurate. Since I tend to spray-andpray with shotguns anyway, it helps.

I kind of wish it used the same voice as the Bruisers, that would sound better.

How does one beat
Spoiler Spoiler:

Also, i'm level 28 and nearing the end of the main story (at least it feels like it) and i haven't found any orange weapons yet, which kinda blows because i hear they have some really cool abilities.

Also; The Bane is hilarious.

Level 21 and my Gunzerker is near invincible :D

Wait till you get to level 33 - I can basically gunzerk the whole time - except for a 10 second delay or so

FINALLY, FINALLY towards the end. At
Spoiler Spoiler:
and can't wait to take on Handsome Jack

Gonna kick his masked ass!!!

PS - just beat Saturn yesterday and just used a rocket launcher, pistol that worked on shields, and a acid rifle - took a while but got him/it/she/her

Updated - just beat the game and like the first, ending is definitely not the highlight of this game. Almost like a crappy ending is a Borderlands tradition.

My thoughts on the game (non spoiler)

* 360 version looks great and is smooth as butter - such a pleasure to play such a polished game
* Enemy variety is really amazing. I thought Game 1 had a lot of variation.
* Guns were good - hit and miss in the rifle and SMG categories, but rest were fun
* Only one Claptrap in whole game? I know Jack stopped making them, but come on?
* Backback space capped at 27? Argh!!!!
*True Vault Hunters mode? Yay, easy badguys are hard again!!!!!

Last edited:
i have best shield in game and a pretty amazing shotgun but i cannot beat
Spoiler Spoiler:
solo For anything

ohh man ! the clap trap on the main menu screen is just so funny.
just noticed that.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

just made it to old firestone.
pretty cool how they changed the map.

This game is just awsome.
lvl 33 commando.

Just met Tiny Tina and her hot "ladies"... :rotfl

This has to be one of the most enjoyable games I've ever played in terms of humor and playability. It's on par with Portal 2, but with less thinking and more shooting. Torgue-style.

Started Playthrough 2 last night and the easy dudes are hard at moment - all baddies around level 36....much more challenging

Not sure if Terramorphous can be beat solo - I seem to remember GBX saying you'd need co-op help

Started Playthrough 2 last night and the easy dudes are hard at moment - all baddies around level 36....much more challenging

Not sure if Terramorphous can be beat solo - I seem to remember GBX saying you'd need co-op help

Nah, if you look up "Solo Terramorphous Kill" on youtube, you should find quite a few videos on it.

yeah my first couple of tries were unsuccessful i thought he was was way to hard. Now that i have an even better shotgun than the other day on true vault hunter mode i can defeat him in about 10 seconds or so as i just unload about a clip into him and it does about 5400 damage times 4 because it shoots straight from the shotgun and sideways lol in normal mode it takes about 2 seconds and thats because it takes him awhile to come up from underground and i have an amp shield that adds 54 thousand damage to each shot from the shotgun plus im specced in critical damage with zer0, mind you thats with my shotgun i have a pistol called the trick shot that shoots really fast about 8 bullets at once and on terramorphous each bullet does about 400 thousand damage.

Finally found a couple NECA Claptrap figures at TRU - smart move by NECA to bring these BL1 figures back. Now I can't wait for the BL2 figures.

Back