BobbyC 1/3 scale Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figured I would bump this awesome project back up and update it with my little portion I have been developing for it :yess: This is a killer project that Bob has put together and I can't wait to see it all complete and I am honored to be a part of it.

Thanks,
Ryan

jk-wip5.jpg

jk-wip4.jpg

awww yeah!! :rock :rock

Can't wait for this to be done and sitting in my man cave!

:rock

Wow Ryan, it feels good to be able to sit back and not worry about this portion of the project.
seriously tremendous workmanship!
Thanks for excepting to be a part of this project.

I believe those are just pins there to keep the shirt in place, I think buttons still need to be added - I would expect Ryan will get the buttons spot on as well!

So did the Joker have two different purple coats in the film? I was going through promo shots, film screens, and the outfit on display at the Arclight and museums and the promos and some film screens the lapels are the same size, but in the Arclight and the museum piece the left lapel is very noticeably shorter. I've never noticed that before. Here's a pic of the museum and Arclight jacket.
mcexi0.jpg

Possibly bent over? Like I've posted before, there's discernible differences between ALOT of those 'so-called' movie-used display uniforms, which is why I personally believe that a great majority of them are indeed bogus. There's a number of large differences that can be spotted between them and the movie examples. We had that list going before. Shoes, gloves, the chain, the waistcoat buttons, the jacket etc

Last edited:
Yep they are just pins holding it together. Thanks for the comments everyone and Bobby, I am just trying to put forth the level of effort and care your awesome project deserves. The most daunting part of the shirt was creating that damn hex pattern and then making it as a seamless repeating print to send off to the fabric printers. I couldn't look at the hexegon tiles in the kitchen for a few days after that... :lol

Take care,
Ryan

As for the above coat, I think the left one is smaller because it just needs to be folded open more.

Back