BobbyC 1/3 scale Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lforigno

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys Bob has been hard at work working on the ultimate collectable. The pics below are just prototype pics with the final product being even more perfect.

IMG_7100-1.jpg

IMG_7120-1.jpg

IMG_7130-1-1.jpg

IMG_7126-1.jpg

it currently stands about 24 inches and once the body is done it will be sent out for clothes.

Hi Guys Thanks for the compliments, yes it will have a really nice base machined aluminum, I will also put a sound chip in it.
the eyes are not in the head, still waiting on those, they will be custom made.

Sounds cool! :D

It's just seeing the skin flat like that from the neck down that I can't help but have flashbacks of Alien 3 when Ripley rigs up Bishop and you see all that fake skin.

I'm not criticizing it or anything just seeing the skin flat like that is just a tad freaky if you know what I mean? :)

Thats why I was hoping for a base that you have confirmed as I'm sure it'll looks impeccable when completed.

wait....is this gonna be like a full body 1/3 statue? or just a 1/3 bust?

and will you do the head to fit a 1/6 figure?

wait....is this gonna be like a full body 1/3 statue? or just a 1/3 bust?

and will you do the head to fit a 1/6 figure?

this will be a full body 1/3 scale joker. Bob does have a 1/6 scale version head in the works but I am not sure as to how the head will look when compared to a 1/3 scale head. I am guessing it will not be silicon, but I could be wrong.

Back