BobbyC 1/3 scale Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Possibly bent over? Like I've posted before, there's discernible differences between ALOT of those 'so-called' movie-used display uniforms, which is why I personally believe that a great majority of them are indeed bogus. There's a number of large differences that can be spotted between them and the movie examples. We had that list going before. Shoes, gloves, the chain, the waistcoat buttons, the jacket etc

There is nothing bogus about any of these displays. They were all definitely production made. Whether or not they were worn by Heath or his double would be very hard to determine.

Yeah that's what I mean, they're obviously authentic, but by bogus I mean they aren't the Heath-worn, screen-used examples that they claim to be. Clearly, as stated there are notable differences.

all of the costumes that went on the road were used in the film. the notable differences are because Heath's outfit changed throughout the film. anything you would like explained I will gladly hash that out for ya

I didn't know if bobby post that here but here is the prototype of the 1/3 shoes :)

extra-image-537.jpg

Just want to bump this thread so nobody forgets about it with the SDCC going on.

And, can't wait for more updates!! This is looking really nice.:yess:

We should have some major updates soon. The shoes were very expensive but it was very important to bob to have this piece be all out in every way. Ryan is doing a killer job on the shirts and ties and magnoli should be done by next the beginning of next week.

thanks for the update. This is going to be the best piece ever to be in my collection.

Main reason I sold off my ENTIRE collection.

thanks for the update. This is going to be the best piece ever to be in my collection.

Main reason I sold off my ENTIRE collection.

Now that's dedication. I was going to do that too, but unfortunately I still wouldn't have had enough. I very much doubt you'll ever regret your decision with how great Bobby's work is and all.

Sure I can start getting dimensions, I have to make sure the base is clean looking and not to much just simple, for instance when i do reeve I do not want a over exaggerated base just clean to show the art work.
unless anyone has any good ideas, always willing to listen.

You're insane. :thud:

Well I'm going for a different look, I used to have tons of LOTR statues and a bunch of p.f.s, and some figures. Now I'm just going to have about 5 museum quality pieces, such as Bobby's 1/3 Joker and possibly the CM Vader....I want a more defined and clean set up (all in acrylic cases)....

I could never sell my collection for one thing, no matter how great it is. Too much time, money, and effort went into my collection.

Agent, you gotta have at least a couple figures! :O

Back