BobbyC 1/3 scale Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! Thats Amazing, one of the best heath ledger joker sculpts out there fo sho!:clap

Without a doubt. No exaggeration, I've been trying to think of any bust of any movie character that's better than this. Certainly nothing I've seen recently.

So someone gimme an idea of the price range for these pieces from.. *Hank Hill Voice* ..Bawby.

1:1 Bust

1:3 Maquette

1:6 Head Sculpt

If possible.

I sent him a pm, but I guess email is a better idea. Thanks lforigno.

So, has the 1/6th head been given a green light, or is it still 'planned/in the works' so to speak? I emailed and msg'b the Bobbanator, but no reply for a while :(

sorry guys please bear with me, this is a side project I'm doing just for fun, I will do a few but I cant discuss prices on the board.
I get at least 15 emails a day plus my other sculptures around 47 (yesterday) , sometime I cant get right to them because I have work and family etc but I will.
Thanks.
also I dont want to get the 1/3rd thread messed up with the 1/6th .
Thanks Guys

sorry guys please bear with me, this is a side project I'm doing just for fun, I will do a few but I cant discuss prices on the board.
I get at least 15 emails a day plus my other sculptures around 47 (yesterday) , sometime I cant get right to them because I have work and family etc but I will.
Thanks.
also I dont want to get the 1/3rd thread messed up with the 1/6th .
Thanks Guys

Totally understandable and thanks for the reply and email too :):hi5:

Back