BobbyC 1/3 scale Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The huge downside to this thread is knowing I'll never be able to afford it.

But everything about all of Bobby's Joker work goes past the point of amazing.

hi Guys here is the eyes in the head, i still have to do the lashes and clean up on him, this is the proto piece, the others will be way better.
getting closer I will have the outfit back shortly as well.
like-1.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_7835.jpg
[/IMG]
nnn-1.jpg
[/IMG]

wow perfect!
It's just perfection! Heath is just in there.
My GRAIL

Jeez, Bobby. Aside from the hand holding it, it is virtually indistinguishable from your life-size version. Wow!

I have no idea why I can't think of the exact scene (I think during the final battle?), because I know as soon as someone points it out it'll be a big "Oh, duh" reaction from me.

But this shot here is RIGHT out of the movie, and so dead freaking on, it's scary.

IMG_7835.jpg

^reminds me of the moment when he has Batman pinned down and he looks at the clock wondering why the neither of the ferries has exploded.

I didn't see what I was thinking of in screencaps, I thought it was when he was looking out the window.

It could also be what you're referring to, like this:
https://screenmusings.org/TheDarkKnight/images/tdk_2786.jpg

But I was thinking of a short more looking down on him.

edit: yeah neo's is a much better shot than mine. In the span of less than a second it went to what I was thinking of. That squint in his eye is much better than my screencap.

Incredible. I was looking at the pictures from my iPhone earlier at work, and just looked at them again from my home pc.

Wow. Pretty much the best likeness on any character ever.

Bobby, you are the man.

:bow

Back