Boba Fett Life Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pushed back till next year Feb. 2015 :gah: I was hoping to get this for Christmas.

That sucks, but I honestly didn't think there was any way they would meet the Sept. 2014 release date and SS proved me right once again. Now let's see if it even comes out next Feb.

An another fail from Sideshow!!! The neck is too long...

Hot-Toys-Hong-Kong-Toy-Soul-December-2014-Star-Wars-Display-008.jpg

15866765318_5e5b7cef20_b.jpg

aFJeQW.jpg

This looks terrible. Unless there are significant improvements i will be saving 6k

You're absolutely right, my friend. You can have all the best work together to build an amazing prototype but Fett is not a character you can just mass produce after. I'd consider this if it was around $5k, at most. And that's only because I'm a sucker for licensed things.

damn, I ordered this.... hope its just the angle of the photo, or it was assembled wrong, or the paint apps get better.... question, is the suit/jumpsuit sculpted or is it real fabric? same question with vader, also got that on pre-order...

damn, I ordered this.... hope its just the angle of the photo, or it was assembled wrong, or the paint apps get better.... question, is the suit/jumpsuit sculpted or is it real fabric? same question with vader, also got that on pre-order...

I believe the flight suit and vest on Fett are fabric. Gloves, boots and ammo belt are scuplted.

Gino is better suited to answer questions on Vader.

They really should be embarrassed. I really don't know how anyone can stick up for them anymore.

My wife wanted to get this for me when it was announced. Told her with their track record $200 figure and $350 PF was rolling the dice, something like this I would never bother.

Back