Boba Fett Life-Size Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love the 1:1 bust. I cannot afford it at the moment, but I know I'll get one someday. I love looking at all you guys pics though. Great piece for sure.

I would get this thing in a heartbeat if I had the space to put him somewhere. I think that's what turns me off about 1:1 items, the size they are and the space they occupy to display them well.

It is def in the top 2 pieces in my collection, only surpassed by my life size Gamorrean Bust.... Man I love that Pig

Its a bit of a catch 22 with life size pieces yeah they do take up alot of space but man o man do they look amazing in the space they take

My next 1:1 purchase will be Vader but wont be for a while as my wife and I have booked month long trip to the states in Oct (Im from Australia) so collecting budget is at a minimum at the moment

I finally received the correct replacement chest piece. It took awhile and but Sideshow came through and gave me a discount on another item for my trouble. Now I can truly enjoy this awesome piece. I think it's definitely worth the money. I'm a huge Fett and Vader fan since I was six and both bust are two of my favorite collectibles along with the PF speeder bike and perhaps the Maul LSF (I get it tomorrow). The bust are huge and take up a lot of space but they have such a presence in my room. I have Vader, Fett and C3P0 displayed together and they all looked awesome.

this is like one of my few grails, the only busts i want are ssc batman and superman and boba fett, batman secured, but i have a feeling i won't see boba fett on the market for a long time:(

Well, looks like somethings fell into place and I will be getting one of these within a week or two. I cannot wait! :D

This has got to be one of my most wanted pieces from Sideshow. Unfortunately I just don't have the funds for it at this moment :(

I've also been there... But my wait is over. I feel your pain dude. And I can imagine that it will be well worth the wait! I'll just have to keep watching youtube videos till he arrives.

Maybe not. But it does sort of "hold me over" till that glorious day arrives. Whats funny is for me, I have watched a video or looked at pictures so much, that when my item arrives I am sort of burnt out a little.

So i talked with Sideshow, and the Full Size Statue of Vader and Fett ARE still in the works and will be released in the future.

But i can't wait, and i figured, eh, why not... if i got a full size figure, it'll prolly be Vader since i already have the 1:1 Fett Blaster...

pulled the trigger on flexpay.

I have this thread, and Deak Starkiller and Darth Waller to blame.
:)

Back