Boba Fett Life-Size Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris congrats on meeting Jeremy must of been awesome!:clap:clap:clap This Life Size Bust is still amazing no matter what too bad I missed out on it. Money has always been hard for me to afford Busts but think it's the time to get into them. Really want to meet Jeremy also hope he goes to a convention near me soon.

Here are some more shots from when I met Jeremy.

IMG_9734.jpg

IMG_9752.jpg

IMG_9753.jpg

IMG_9754.jpg

IMG_9758.jpg

From one Fett fan to another - very nice. The bust looks great and the sig came out perfect. Mr. Bulloch helped me on a Fett art piece I put together, very nice guy. Congrats.

I'm a huge Fett fan myself and I love my Fett bust probably one of my favorite things in my collection. Your Fett bust just got so much better with Jeremy's signature. Big Congrats!!

Great Chris I managed to get Jeremy to sign the base of my PF this year he's a top bloke and made a fuss of my daughter, I'm going to get the photo he signed framed with pics of me and him and my daughter with it.

Wow... been away on holiday and haven't checked the forums fof a bit and come back and see this.... congrats bro, only one way to make this piece cooler and you did it

Hey!! Hoping someone can help me, Im after the exact height of this bust with range finder up and down?? I have very limited space but really wanna get this but just have to check he will fit first.

Hey!! Hoping someone can help me, Im after the exact height of this bust with range finder up and down?? I have very limited space but really wanna get this but just have to check he will fit first.
Where are you getting it from? It's been sold out for about 6 months

Jowels repainted gunmetal to better reflect the actual helmet, so happy with the results.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    700.1 KB · Views: 192
Anyone know if there is a cheap place to get this guy for not double the retail price, or would it be cheaper to build my own, and have it be more accurate, but less polystonal?

If you have the skills to build your own I would go that route. SS did a nice job with this overall, although I am still not a fan of the weathering.

Another option is to wait a few years for the efx bucket :monkey3

Back