Boba Fett Life-Size Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Ive put new batteries in but still nothing :(

Dammit! I hate to hear these kinds of stuff. I feel sorry for you, buddy. I guess there's nothing else to do than contact Sideshow.

It might be a lame comment, but I don't use that function much, really. I don't care if it was there or not. Still, it's there, and it should work.

Got it too work :) don't know how just rotated the batteries and its fine now, I can't cant get over how big it is, it towers over my Maul. I've now got him on top of My Bestas with the PF and the Han in Carbonite is been shipped today these 3 will look good together.

Got it too work :) don't know how just rotated the batteries and its fine now, I can't cant get over how big it is, it towers over my Maul. I've now got him on top of My Bestas with the PF and the Han in Carbonite is been shipped today these 3 will look good together.

REALLY?? I'm so happy for you! :yess:

Yes, it's a huge piece. So big and believable!

You will end up with a cool display, for sure. Looking forward to see some pictures!

Here's mine, by the way. I took this picture the other day. I just received my poster. I put my eFX PC ANH Stunt bucket next to him since I don't have other apparent spots for it, at the moment. :)

IMG_8829.jpg

Thank you, Ryan! :)

Yes, it's expensive. It's good that you have not just blindly purchased it. This is indeed an expensive hobby - don't let it control you!

Hopefully, you will get it one day, when the time is right. :)

Thanks Chris! One day I will have Boba. :)

Hmm indeed not sure really what to do ? Going to phone tonight if I don't get anywhere I may speak to the credit card company . I've got the fedex bill to sort as well .

Hmm indeed not sure really what to do ? Going to phone tonight if I don't get anywhere I may speak to the credit card company . I've got the fedex bill to sort as well .

There's no harm in being a little persistant. I think it would be perfectly alright to contact them once again.

Do you guys think the bust is worth 800? I've been going back and forth trying to decide on if I should pull the trigger or not. I also also was waiting on word for the life size han in carbonate because he's my all time favorite, but I'd hate to wait and not have the option for this guy anymore if he sells out. Decisions, decisions. Also what's a good way to get rid of the sticky residue left behind from the shipping soft paper that is wrapped around the bust?

If he's worth that money or not is hard to say. For me, he is. Else I wouldn't have gotten him.

Sticky residue? I'm not sure what you mean. Nonetheless, the best way to clean these bad boys is with a fine microfiber cloth, an airblower or a fine make-up brush.

If he's worth that money or not is hard to say. For me, he is. Else I wouldn't have gotten him.

Sticky residue? I'm not sure what you mean. Nonetheless, the best way to clean these bad boys is with a fine microfiber cloth, an airblower or a fine make-up brush.

Yes, I actually had a predator 2 lsb come in and it was wrapped in some packaging paper and they must of used some type of adhesive to wrap it. It's almost like the sticky residue left behind when you peel a sticker off. I haven't touched it however since I've been busy renovating a new home I purchased. I think I might go ahead and pull the trigger on the fett bust because if it sold out tomorrow I'd be pretty bummed. Thanks for your cleaning tips, it a new hobby of mine and very expensive one at that!

IMO... it's SO worth it. And I was on the fence due to the fact I already had the Master Replicas Boba LE Helmet. But there's something about the 1:1 bust that sets it apart. Favorite piece in my collection currently! :clap

Back