Boba Fett Life-Size Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that's 9 working days and still no response from sideshow regarding the damage on my bust. Just want a refund now not interested in keeping it as the whole experience had ruined the enjoyment factor for this piece. :(

Well that's 9 working days and still no response from sideshow regarding the damage on my bust. Just want a refund now not interested in keeping it as the whole experience had ruined the enjoyment factor for this piece. :(

That sucks! Have you tried calling them or writing to their chat?

I sent an email on Thursday asking if there was any update as it had been 6 working days. I got the standard response of it takes 5-7 days to respond and I should get an email on Friday with a list of options. I'm going to call them tonight and just ask for a refund now .

Although there customer service is good and I've had a problem the whole returns procedure is such a ball ache and takes far to long .

I sent an email on Thursday asking if there was any update as it had been 6 working days. I got the standard response of it takes 5-7 days to respond and I should get an email on Friday with a list of options. I'm going to call them tonight and just ask for a refund now .

Although there customer service is good and I've had a problem the whole returns procedure is such a ball ache and takes far to long .

I find it hard to believe that they need that many days to respond to a simple e-mail. It must be because they need another department to look into it. They should do some changes to the way they handle these kinds of cases.

That sucks man..... Sorry to hear about this, but I totally understand that when you have such a bad experience than you just don´t want to keep the piece..
Makes me think twice about getting one.

Tell me about it, they must be busy or something it takes such a long time to turn around a refund or exchange

Crap news about your bust mate, I've got one coming I hope it arrives ok, like you say it takes the shine off owning these things when this happens.

Here you go bud

Thank you for your e-mail follow up. I apologize for any inconvenience this extended waiting time has caused. All returns are handled in the order they are received and we are currently running on at least 5-7 business days turn-around time for new inquiries (we are closed on weekends). The Returns Department is working on new issues as quickly as possible.

I have confirmed the Returns department is currently investigating your inquiry, photos, damage and you should get a response from them soon please allow a little more time.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns regarding your order. We appreciate your patience while we work to resolve your issue.

Awesome review Chris! Still a BIG REALLY WANT on my list of to gets. It's down at the bottom since so expensive but like I said hopefully soon I can buy Boba. :)

Thank you, Ryan! :)

Yes, it's expensive. It's good that you have not just blindly purchased it. This is indeed an expensive hobby - don't let it control you!

Hopefully, you will get it one day, when the time is right. :)

Just got mine and its an amazing piece however the light up bit doesnt work has anyone else had this?

Back