Boba Fett Life-Size Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett Life-Size Bust

Wow this is a great notice , one more piece to my collection of Boba , i hope see the lights numbers in chest , light in jetpack and the antenna, as also hope to see the Wookie scalps made real.

This is what the bust should be. jetpack cape and full armor with pouches!.

combined1.jpg

combined2.jpg

Jajaa , no exclusive , these photos are the costume , and show us like that to be the bust .

No clue what you are trying to say but I understand wookies is NOT the bust and obviously a fan made costume.

I am going to assume there will be no exclusive for this bust.

these things has to have the bust.

Jetpack with light
Wookie scalps ( real material )
Helmet with light
Chest display armour with light
Cape (real material)
Neackseal and vest white ( real material )

The only bust with an Ex. so far has been Vader and even his Ex. is a functional item and nothing specifically a part of Vader.

Like someone else said, would be cool if the ex was the back pack but at the same time that would be kind of lame for people who would get the regular.

It would be like making Chewbacca and having his bandolier be the exclusive. Makes no sense.

This will easily be close to the Vader in price, and I would hope that the helmet has some articulation; I don't really dig the head tilt too much.

While the PF is far from my favorite - I am not sure if I would rather have a 1:1 bust or the 1/4 scale on display, and I really don't need both.

*I didn't read this whole thread, apologies if some of my questions have already been answered.* :drink

Back