Boba Fett Life-Size Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett Life-Size Bust

I guess we will have to wait and see an actual prototype worked up.. His chest lights should work..as with his range finder...a painted visor would be a mistake in my opinion.

Look at his left chest plate..there are two slots...well in the movie there are changing letters and numbers in there in red lights on the bottom slot, rectangle red lights on the top.

Yeah, I don't see them actually doing that. My guess is no lights at all.

EDIT: I just rewatched the video, and you're right there is something that looks like lighted numbers in the video so I guess it's possible.

Never noticed that in the movies, I just thought there were random slits in the armor.

Yea..there are alot of stuff going on with that suit. I am building a lifesize one myself which is almost done. I have the lights with the correct sequence..you can find them online..check Thedentedhelmet.com

This is a sweet bust. I agree no way it will be $500. Thats for heads with necks. I think between $600 and $750. The T600 with lights is $750 and the Predator is/was $900. It's nowhere near that much work/detail. The Vader is an oddity with dual heads and the fact it is Vader. If it's around $600-650 i'm game, but i need to cool it with these busts. I'm running out of room and still need a Xenomorph cranium.

Agreed, other than the antenna, I expect this to be pretty much a giant piece of painted polystone.

Even with a plastic Visor, Grievous is a mix of metal tubing, polystone and plastic parts and ran $500. I'm just not seeing anything about Boba that stands out beyond the rest of the Star Wars bust lineupe. With Vader's detailing and construction, I could understand the price difference.

Completely agree with you Sean! No way this has to be priced more than $600... even with lights I don't think It could go for more than $600-700...

I hope it will be no more than $600.

Even though the chest piece had the lights in the movie it really isn't necessary for this bust.

I think it'd be a shame to have working lights and not the jetpack, I think the majority of fans shown the bust with no lights and no pack would notice lack of pack more than lack of lights.

I've watched the teaser again and yes, I didn't noticed that before but the light up numbers are there and now I think It's really possible that the chest will light up with numbers... If Sideshow put those numbers in the teaser then It's more than a clue... I do hope it won't be the exclusive... as I prefer to purchase the lifesize busts from my local store as VAT taxes I would have to pay much more...

I wouldn't count on the numbers being on the bust, the photo doesn't show them, they're just a component of the video which mixes bust and real images of Fett, I think it was more to make an interesting composition, which they're effective at. They also have a mockup of a wanted poster type document of Han Solo that never existed.

Like someone else said, would be cool if the ex was the back pack but at the same time that would be kind of lame for people who would get the regular.

Last edited:

I'll definitely get this if it's around the $600-700 mark. If this goes for Vader type money, than I'm out on this one.

so lets see. Since I paid off one of my two big ass credit cards and the other is shut off, would I be crazy to get ONE new card in order to get just this bust with it and then shred the card?

:naughty

Back