Boba Fett Life-Size Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett Life-Size Bust

We could compare it to iron man 1:1 which was 700 but had more of a base and shoulder section than this. So I would say 600 seems reasonable.

Kinda weird not seeing the jet pack behind him.

We could compare it to iron man 1:1 which was 700 but had more of a base and shoulder section than this. So I would say 600 seems reasonable.

Yeah, but Iron Man was a lot simpler in terms of the paint job and the number of different sculpted surfaces involved. And Sideshow still managed to screw that bust up horribly, by the way. :(

Besides the weather on this piece I would have thought that the iron man paint would be more difficult. But you are correct they did screw that up big time.

And Iron Man bust has electronics. My bet is $600.

There's several things I wanted to buy the last couple months that I'm glad I passed on.

Still, I'm hoping it's under $600

guessing $650-700 for this iconic bounty hunter. Is it me or does boba have the wonky visor issue MR had?

Besides the weather on this piece I would have thought that the iron man paint would be more difficult.

Agreed, to me, Boba Fett loosk no different to paint than any of the other 1:1 Star Wars busts, I figured Iron Man's metallic look required unique paints and care.

I would say $600 tops for Boba Fett, that seems the max for Star Wars busts besides Vader, but even that was years ago.

Maul - $600
Yoda - $550
Greedo - $600
Bossk - $500
Palptine - $500
Grievous - $500
Ackbar - $500
Vader - $1200 Regular
Gamorrean - $500

definitely needs the jet pack. looks a bit odd without it.

Well, we'll see. I may be overestimating the price because of Vader. But I'd be very surprised if it was $500. I'd say $600-$700 minimum, and possibly more.

$499, $599 maximum I think... and of course that's great Boba is coming

Agreed, to me, Boba Fett loosk no different to paint than any of the other 1:1 Star Wars busts, I figured Iron Man's metallic look required unique paints and care.

I would say $600 tops for Boba Fett, that seems the max for Star Wars busts besides Vader, but even that was years ago.

Maul - $600
Yoda - $550
Greedo - $600
Bossk - $500
Palptine - $500
Grievous - $500
Ackbar - $500
Vader - $1200 Regular
Gamorrean - $500

True, but this is only the second helmeted bust, so we don't really have a good frame of reference. I just think that people expecting this to be $500 will be disappointed. Even the mediocre Hellboy life size bust (which was also produced in conjunction with Spectral Motion and was a lot simpler in terms of paint job and materials used) was $600.

I don't think it'll actaully be a helmet though, just a one solid piece of poly like the other busts, just isntead of an organic face, it's a geometric mask.

I'd be really surprised, based on what can be seen in the preview, if this runs more than $600.

It won't be a removable helmet of course, but I'm assuming that it will have some non-polystone components. Hopefully the visor will be some sort of plastic and not just glossy paint, and the antenna will obviously have to be plastic or something. I'm just saying that it looks to be more complex than many of the other busts they've done, and the paint job sure as heck is more complicated than something like Greedo or Bossk.

You are living in a pipe dream if you think this will be $500. MR was getting that two years ago for just the helmet. With shoulder bells, wookie scalps, chest armor ect...this will easily be $800 minimum

It won't be a removable helmet of course, but I'm assuming that it will have some non-polystone components. Hopefully the visor will be some sort of plastic and not just glossy paint, and the antenna will obviously have to be plastic or something. I'm just saying that it looks to be more complex than many of the other busts they've done, and the paint job sure as heck is more complicated than something like Greedo or Bossk.

In the preview picture, the visor looks painted to me so I am sure it won't be plastic.

definitely needs the jet pack. looks a bit odd without it.

Have to agree... looks very nice overall, but the lack of a pack is a bit of a head scratcher.

Wonder if they'll release ESB and ROTJ versions?

In the preview picture, the visor looks painted to me so I am sure it won't be plastic.

Agreed, other than the antenna, I expect this to be pretty much a giant piece of painted polystone.

Even with a plastic Visor, Grievous is a mix of metal tubing, polystone and plastic parts and ran $500. I'm just not seeing anything about Boba that stands out beyond the rest of the Star Wars bust lineupe. With Vader's detailing and construction, I could understand the price difference.

Back