Boba Fett Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to be excited about this. This is the first half scale figure I've really wanted. However, since this is a Sideshow piece, I'm apprehensive. Too many times in the past have I anticipated a statue, only to open the box and have my moment of excitement turn into a meh-ment.

41 inches tall? Wow he's basically the height of a framed one-sheet. :horror

I just got the ROTJ PF and now I'm already lusting after this one, lol.

Last edited:
ESB PF best one so far even with missing a wrench from his sock pouch lmao

We all knew that Vader was going to appear in Rogue One.

I refuse to click on sites that deal with rumors or write their own content to drive rumors and clicks.

If anything I agree with Guer Toshav. A subliminal cameo would be great.

Buda, I wanna see this statue next to yours:lol

Disney wants to make Boba merch with that big ‘ol Disney logo on it so you can almost guarantee he will be making an appearance. Guaranteed...

The only thing guaranteed is that Disney has owned, arguably the second most popular character behind Vader, since 2012 and hasn't done anything with him yet but drop silly "possible clues" in books:dunno

That would suck if Boba is not in a movie with Han Solo and Chewie... That will be a non sense.

And apparently Disney doesn't want to make a movie on Boba because he is a vilain....

When I see Deadpool I cannot understand why they could not do a movie about a bounty hunter...
Deadpool was awesome and very politically incorrect.

Back