Boba Fett Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Eventual Boba Fett Legendary Scale Figure

Maybe you will get the eventual statue free as compensation... :)

That would be great. Unlike what happened to the other guy.

CE_Hh1PWYAEtrPM.jpg

Wonder if they’ll make a 1/2 scale Han in Carbonite.

It does look fantastic...for the most part. I really hope they fix the fit on the gauntlets, because, yikes!
cTpboEf.jpg

Last edited:

I know this will be overpriced and I've sworn that I wouldn't get any of the legendary scale figures...but damn.....Boba Fett!

well gotta give it to them.. it does look great !!

BUT.. the scale is just very odd.. I saw the Vader and the Trooper and its just awkward scale IMO.. PLUS the price is 4x more then a 1/4 scale even though its just 2x the size of a PF.... let that sink in :D

well gotta give it to them.. it does look great !!

BUT.. the scale is just very odd.. I saw the Vader and the Trooper and its just awkward scale IMO.. PLUS the price is 4x more then a 1/4 scale even though its just 2x the size of a PF.... let that sink in :D

Well, considering their life-sized Fett is $8K and this is half the size, the price is actually roughly only 1/3 of that. So one could look into this piece as value.

giphy-13.gif

He looks great to me, although I still don't fancy paying so much money for a collectible with no ES. I do wish they would just add them to this line, especially as they inevitably become more and more expensive....

Back