Boba Fett Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$2650 so it’s more than Vader
star-wars-boba-fett-legendary-scale-figure-sideshow-400083-02.jpg
star-wars-boba-fett-legendary-scale-figure-sideshow-400083-13.jpg
star-wars-boba-fett-legendary-scale-figure-sideshow-400083-14.jpg
star-wars-boba-fett-legendary-scale-figure-sideshow-400083-20.jpg
star-wars-boba-fett-legendary-scale-figure-sideshow-400083-28.jpg

Am I the only one who finds the half-scale figures kind of creepy/weird? I used to own the life-size Don Post Studios Boba Fett. I seriously regret having sold it. I was intending to buy Sideshow's life-size figure, but there's just something "wrong" with it. The half-scale figures just don't add up for me. I'd rather go life-size or drop down to Premium Format.

I can put the Premium Format figure on a normal sized shelf. Where the hell am I going to put a half-scale figure? On the floor? It would look like I've got an Oz munchkin in my home who likes to do Star Wars cosplay. LOL!

Speaking of the Premium Format Fett, the pose on the latest version is pretty much an exact match to the pose on my old Don Post life-size Fett. Somehow I missed out on its release, though, so I'm a bit bummed that I can't pick up the Sideshow Exclusive version with the additional weapon.

Pre-orders for the Boba Fett Legendary Scale™ Figure begin on Thursday, June 28th between 12pm-3pm PST, and will be priced at $2,650.00.

Ouch!

Additional pics have been released. Fett still appears to have the skinny arm/fat gauntlet problem. Although I'm sure all of the pics were taken of the same pre-production model.

What the ****.

Why am I surprised at this point.

No ES numbers and no history of particularly great production quality. LSF's are a hard sale at this point. They need to at least put a small ES on them already.... $2600? Ouch.

No ES numbers and no history of particularly great production quality. LSF's are a hard sale at this point. They need to at least put a small ES on them already.... $2600? Ouch.

The droids and Stormtrooper production were fine.

Either Vader is way too tall in this scale, or the other two are way too small.

When you look at that scene where Vader and Fett are talking in the corridor (after torturing Han), you can see how far off these guys are. Vader also looks like he's got a pinhead compared to the other two in the photo above :(

Either Vader is way too tall in this scale, or the other two are way too small.

When you look at that scene where Vader and Fett are talking in the corridor (after torturing Han), you can see how far off these guys are. Vader also looks like he's got a pinhead compared to the other two in the photo above :(

In that scene it was actually John Morton playing Boba Fett, not Jeremy.

Yup, it's just you. I plan on putting mine in the middle of my living room and standing next to it with my arms crossed like these guys.

marvel-captain-america-civil-war-iron-man-mk-xlvi-legendary-scale-400291-13.jpg

marvel-iron-man-mark-xlvi-legendary-scale-figure-sideshow-400291-23.jpg

I like how the guy puts the statue in front of the camera while he steps behind the statue making it look much bigger. Lol... this is getting to the 3k mark. No thanks!

I was having a tough day today.
This was exactly what I needed to pick me up.

$2650 !! :rotfl

Thank you Sideshow! LOL!

I honestly don't know what my high dollar amount is that I'd pay for this piece, but it's certainly not $2650. Maybe (and a big maybe) at $1850 I'd think about it... I'm out and Fett is by far my favorite character...

I honestly think he looks pretty good. However, two things will keep me from getting this.

1. The production piece won’t be anywhere as nice.
2. The obvious - it is laughably overpriced.

Back