Boba Fett Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What happened to this guy? I thought this was going up for pre-order at the end of April and then "poof", nothing. I'm nervous about it with the poor response to the Legendary Scale Vader, but still would like to see it up for order...

What happened to this guy? I thought this was going up for pre-order at the end of April and then "poof", nothing. I'm nervous about it with the poor response to the Legendary Scale Vader, but still would like to see it up for order...

I thought I heard somewhere that they were going to take the prototype to SDCC and get feedback there.

After their last few reveals, how their LS Vader came out and the scummy way of raising the price on their ROTJ Vader..do we really want them to reveal this?

Honestly, it cost them next to nothing to produce this crap. Must have deep pockets to be able to charge what they charge and just sit around and wait for some sucker to by it. Or, you have a bunch of customers that are not picky and wouldn't know the difference between a a good product and a bad one if they tried. Maybe both.

Honestly, it cost them next to nothing to produce this crap. Must have deep pockets to be able to charge what they charge and just sit around and wait for some sucker to by it. Or, you have a bunch of customers that are not picky and wouldn't know the difference between a a good product and a bad one if they tried. Maybe both.

I think the people that buy these are just not very picky and don’t care about accuracy outside of the one guy who’ll probably review it. I’d be surprised if the person who buys this is struggling financially, needing to eat ramen noodles for a year to be able to afford this:lol

I’m sure it’ll just be in a corner of their collection room just chillin’.

I thought I heard somewhere that they were going to take the prototype to SDCC and get feedback there.

This made me laugh. I know it has nothing to do with you slinger.

I've never known Sideshow to listen to customer feedback when creating their pieces. LOL!
They're so full of themselves. Even with a blatant mistake pointed out to them on a proto they will still move ahead into production with that mistake fully intact. :lol

This made me laugh. I know it has nothing to do with you slinger.

I've never known Sideshow to listen to customer feedback when creating their pieces. LOL!
They're so full of themselves. Even with a blatant mistake pointed out to them on a proto they will still move ahead into production with that mistake fully intact. :lol

I thought the exact thing. For them to say that (if in fact, they did) is laughable. They do what they want, customers be damned.

I think the people that buy these are just not very picky and don’t care about accuracy outside of the one guy who’ll probably review it. I’d be surprised if the person who buys this is struggling financially, needing to eat ramen noodles for a year to be able to afford this:lol

I’m sure it’ll just be in a corner of their collection room just chillin’.

Do you have a camera in my basement?!?! :lol

Pre-orders for the Boba Fett Legendary Scale™ Figure begin on Thursday, June 28th between 12pm-3pm PST, and will be priced at $2,650.00.

Ouch!

Additional pics have been released. Fett still appears to have the skinny arm/fat gauntlet problem. Although I'm sure all of the pics were taken of the same pre-production model.

Back