Boba Fett Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Eventual Boba Fett Legendary Scale Figure

The straight on pose looks great, but that side pose needs work. They need to bulk him up a bit. He's way too skinny.

It does look fantastic...for the most part. I really hope they fix the fit on the gauntlets, because, yikes!
cTpboEf.jpg

The super skinny arm coupled with the over-sized gauntlet really calls attention to itself. Otherwise it looks great (though for a super high end Fett collectible I'd still lean toward the life size bust.)

First impression is it looks great! It does look a little thin, hopefully they’ll adjust that. Out of my price range though. Will look great in anyone’s collection that picks it up.

Wish they would make his flight suit a little more blue. Interesting to see closer pictures and pricing details.

Wish they would make his flight suit a little more blue. Interesting to see closer pictures and pricing details.

I think he’ll cost $2550 like Vader or very close to that price.

As much as I quite like this, his knees look none existent. He could do with a big meal or two...

Weird they just announce this up for order and didn’t tease during 12 days or save till May 4th.

This is nice and all but I'm ready for some new surprised, the Jabba was a good start.

now where's my ROTS Obi-Wan PF...

Guess they changed the pre order date like they did with the bust.

Back