Boba Fett Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Eventual Boba Fett Legendary Scale Figure

And I hope we don't. The same old characters over and over get boring. We have Fett in almost every format, twice in 1/4 scale now. Let's do something different please.

I'm sure they are working on a lot of Episode 7 projects ATM so we will probably see a bunch of cool stuff at C7 from Sideshow. The future lack of OT and EU figures will be missed several years from now IMO. With the Mara PF cancelled I'm still holding onto hope for some RC figures, but the Fett, he never gets old. They still have to do the Holiday Special Version and Mcquarrie fett, all of which will be day 1 P/O for me

Gah don't even remind me about Mara. Thinking of all the EU stuff we'll never get just upsets me beyond words. I really hope the new trilogy doesn't suck.

Well, this was a necro post, so I don't think there's really much to talk about since this was last mentioned in 2011. ;)

Well they don't have to look like midgets ;p They would look nothing like them in fact if it wasn't for some aspects that they tend to oversize (especially the shoes/boots). I swear the footwear looks so disproportionate I'm convinced that they actually just use child's shoe ware instead of actually making something for it.

Althought it would be almost impossible to do in LSF scale, this pose would be amazing for the next Boba statue
1585353.jpg.square-true_maxheight-285_size-285.jpg

he has his arm out forward, and I probably should have put this photo in first

Ohhhh I see now. Optical illusion. Looks sweet.

In my opinion the Koto 1:7 is the best pose available for a Boba statue

The pose would be possible for the PF, but probably not on 1:2 scale. Maybe we'll see some LSF or LSB when they show off the Mcquarrie line at SDCC

Have you seen the Wolf Predator pose???

I'd love if they went with this pose and if they make it ROTJ colors, I wouldn't need anything Fett in my collection, ever again.
Boba-Fett-in-cloud-city.jpg

On sideshow website this pencil drawing appeared a few months ago :

CIPRV1.jpg

I really hope we will get some news soon.
Apparently that will be a ROTJ Boba Fett.

Back