Boba Fett Customizations/Modifications: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
please someone do this

fettemp.JPGp

Already doing just the helmet for a random display, but if SSC's boba fett is topped in a decade or so by some other company (or they themselves), my current one is instantly becoming all white :hi5:

Fantastic job!!!!!!!! It's really looking good so far. The green for the dome is very close but I feel the dark green you used should be a little darker plus it will pop more when you paint it red again. If you used the DK green color you have now for the chest armor that would look pretty good. Overall great job keep up the nice work.:hi5:

Fantastic job!!!!!!!! It's really looking good so far. The green for the dome is very close but I feel the dark green you used should be a little darker plus it will pop more when you paint it red again. If you used the DK green color you have now for the chest armor that would look pretty good. Overall great job keep up the nice work.:hi5:

You mean the dark green as on the dome and cheeks? The weathering? It's actually too dark in person IMO, but I dont feel like doing it again. :lol

You mean the dark green as on the dome and cheeks? The weathering? It's actually too dark in person IMO, but I dont feel like doing it again. :lol

Just the dark green cheeks. In the pictures I've seen of ESB that color green is a little darker than the green used for the chest armor. Brings more depth to the cheek areas. I pulled up an old ESB pic and put it next to the pic you posted. Still looking good. Can't wait to see the final result.

2wp09cx.jpg

Better now? Made it slightly darker, and cleaned up my lense :lol

No more fuzzy pics!

I like how you got the helmet wider, eczamurai, but isn't the extra wide black vertical T area of the visor going to be a problem now?

I think he squishes the front in and glues the visor in, making it a normal t visor again.

One thing though is the red, cus green and red are complimentary colours, they make eachother stand out strongly - boba's helmet parts near the visor are actually a lot more of a browny red so it looks redder than on its own. I think your red is too strong and may undo your work and make it look toyish perhaps - unless you just like that shade of red, if so knock yourself out lol

I think he squishes the front in and glues the visor in, making it a normal t visor again.

One thing though is the red, cus green and red are complimentary colours, they make eachother stand out strongly - boba's helmet parts near the visor are actually a lot more of a browny red so it looks redder than on its own. I think your red is too strong and may undo your work and make it look toyish perhaps - unless you just like that shade of red, if so knock yourself out lol

:exactly:Yeah, it appears too bright.

That's what I was planning.

Oh and about the red, don't worry, gotta do the whole thing over. Damn GW varnish. ****ING Dull cote can't be shipped here anymore in the NL. FFS. I need it.

:panic: testor's dullcote is banned by the EU for the toluene in it. I don't know an alternative, the stuff I've painted is just left unfixed and is never touched till I do lol

:panic: testor's dullcote is banned by the EU for the toluene in it. I don't know an alternative, the stuff I've painted is just left unfixed and is never touched till I do lol

Which is what I'm planning to do with boba soon as I redo him. It's indeed very stupid. What the ****, are europeans allergic to toluene? :lol

I think it's just generally toxic to all human life :lol - I know there is alternatives, just haven't scoured shops/net for it yet, a lot of it is based on recommendation and some products people say are good, others say are awful and ruined their lives. Gotta take the plunge to replace dullcote someday though

I think it's just generally toxic to all human life :lol - I know there is alternatives, just haven't scoured shops/net for it yet, a lot of it is based on recommendation and some products people say are good, others say are awful and ruined their lives. Gotta take the plunge to replace dullcote someday though

Let me know when you found it. Every thing I touched gets the snow effect.

Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but with dullcote it never happened :lol

well i did the magnet to the rocket pack mod...............whoa them suckers are strong. no way it's coming off now........:lecture
i can fly him around the room now worry free...........:yess:

bf2-1.jpg

bf1-1.jpg

Back