Boba Fett Customizations/Modifications: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yik2h.jpg

I did that mod yesterday. The plastic on the inside warped. But that was not a big problem as i cut it anyway. I put the west with the ab-plate into cooking water for aber 4 seconds. Then bend it and put it (while hold it bended) under cold water to keep it in place.
Cool, thanks for the reply, Spiker. 4 seconds is much less time than I anticipated. Glad I asked as I would've started at around 20 or so and probably wrecked my vest. Thanks!

Also, eczamuri, nice work! Really like how you've toned down that green and flared the helmet. Looks great.

Finally got my long ankle pegs, and made the swap to a Slim. I kinda felt bad, as I didn't even leave it on the Pro that long. It was stock for about all of 3 minutes after I opened him up, then I stripped him down and started swappin'.

TT Slim with HT long ankle pegs, Pro wrist joints (trimmed) and Pro neck adapter.

002jot.jpg

005mav.jpg

Pretty sweet fig.

Yeah, it's really not that hard. The toughest part is tracking down a Slim TT and long ankle pegs.

Use a hobby knife to trim off the excess of the Pro wrist pegs, and trim up the plastic backing on the vest and that's pretty much all there is to it. Err, that's all I did to mine anyways.

Did you do any mods to the guantlets or the forearms of the TT? The body I have to use won't allow the right gauntlet to slide up far enough.

I had no problem with the gauntlets. I believe the TT narrow has beefier forearms and may pose a problem with the gauntlets fitting. They fit my slim no problem. I tracked some longer ankle pegs down and used the HT wrist pegs and I was good to go. The waist armour is a bit tough. It'll come right apart if you're not careful. Right now it's being held up/together with the wait sash and belt with no issue. Only things I want to/need to do is thicken up the mid section and bend that ab armour.

Yeah, the gauntlets are a tough fit, but I used the Pro wrist pegs because they were a bit longer and were able to make up for the distance that the gauntlets weren't able to make, not being pushed all the way up the arm.

Not necessary if you can't find them, mine is on normal ankle pegs and looks ok, long ones are good if you don't want a height decrease from the switch from ssc body to TT slim though - I was worried he would look too lanky and narrow with the extra height when I did mine.

If you use the red skull body with the TT narrow arms, I think the proportions of the (broader than normal tt slim arms) shoulders would even out the extra height though (sometimes it isnt about actual scale if it is about minute differences, but how you perceive the proportions as a whole lol)

Not necessary if you can't find them, mine is on normal ankle pegs and looks ok, long ones are good if you don't want a height decrease from the switch from ssc body to TT slim though - I was worried he would look too lanky and narrow with the extra height when I did mine.

If you use the red skull body with the TT narrow arms, I think the proportions of the (broader than normal tt slim arms) shoulders would even out the extra height though (sometimes it isnt about actual scale if it is about minute differences, but how you perceive the proportions as a whole lol)

I saw a few on ebay and I hope you don't mind me asking. I see a couple of these TT bodies already have the wrist pegs attached to the forearms. Is it possible to just insert the SS Fett hands?

Thanks.

Back