Boba Fett Customizations/Modifications: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0318.jpg

Have done some minor futzing with Boba but still need to do a body swap and remold the armor to fit better.

Looks good. What's going on with Boussh back there?

Oh that's a project I am working on and not finished yet but simple explanation, I hate leia boussh for the simple fact....I don't like the idea boussh died just to fill in her being there. The only notable Ubese and they kill him off.

I wanted to work of the idea that it was an ubese hunter. So I took armored parts from a few areas and now need to dye and repaint them to look overall one color scheme sticking with red and browns. I like how it has turned out so far but still has a ways to go.

Anyone know if you can cut out the visor to raplace it with an actual glass-like material?

Question: Is there a bendy glass-like material I can use to replace the visor?

Know it's the Medi but wanted to show:

I really like how SS did their visor, making it a seperate piece, so did the same with Medi.

SO, I did it, removed visor, and replaced it with deodorant lid.

Before:
v4sakm.jpg

After:
rvk5d5.jpg

Also painted his red a lighter red, found it makes it * pop * a little more!

I really like how SS did their visor, making it a seperate piece, so did the same with Medi.

Before:
v4sakm.jpg

After:
rvk5d5.jpg

Nicely done! I stand corrected!

I'd very much like to see more pictures from other angles.

Also, please rip off the shoulder armor and place them farther down the sleeves of the vest. Trust me, it makes a BIG difference. Just use a dab of superglue.

I'm still working on my Fett at the moment. I still need to glue on his shoulder armour, wookie braids and maybe make his neck a bit longer. (Fix his armour around the collar)

He is mostly Sideshow except for his upper armour and helemt, body is a TT slim.

Any tips/ suggestions welcome....

Sorry for the crappy pics, my cam is not charged and I had to use an Iphone in poor lighting..

Before:
v4sakm.jpg

After:
rvk5d5.jpg

I like your Fett, the visor was a brave but rewarding !

Did you ever change the sideshow ear piece over, does it fit on the medi helmet ?

I was thinking of trying to replace that piece on my helmet, otherwise I may try painting it..

It's a bit hard to see - looking forward to better pics!

The helmet does look a little small in the pic where the hands are up near it, maybe the SSC gloves are a tiny bit oversized too? That is the Medi helmet/vest by the look of it?

Thanks for the advice. Yeah , the pic quality is pretty bad I know..lol
(It is the medi helmet and vest).

Im also using the medi gauntlets, they were very similar to Sideshows but the Medis' were a fraction longer, so thats why I used them.

I'll post some new "clearer" pics soon. I still have all the Medi parts, hands and jumpsuit etc. So I can sort of mix and match parts. I'll see what it looks like maybe with the medi hands on.

Cheers for the input.

Back